Bear Trouble

It was a normal day at the Autobot base. Ratchet was frantically typing away near his monitors, Bulkhead was hanging out with Miko, Optimus was standing near Ratchet, and Bee and Arcee were out scouting for energon. Suddenly, the main monitor started to flash with a distinct, recognizable signal.

"Ratchet, bridge us back. We didn't find anything." Arcee's voice came through the comm system, accompanied by a couple beeps and whirls. "Okay Bee, I hear you. We found an Earth animal," she corrected, humor and exasperation in her voice. Bumblebee responded with a few furious beeps. "Bee, we're not bringing it back to base. Stop giving me that look!" Arcee got off the comms with a click, and Ratchet moved to fire up the bridge.

The GroundBridge whirred to life, a swirling green circle. Arcee stepped through, then disappeared for a moment, coming back a second later dragging Bee by the servo. She rolled her magenta-rimmed blue optics and sighed.

Yanking his servo away, Bee whirred and beeped furiously, outrage written all over his faceplate. He shot a dark look at Arcee, then stormed off. Arcee looked horrified. "He wanted to bring back a polar bear. Sure, they're sort of cute, but I didn't think he'd react like this!" Ratchet turned from his monitors.

"What was the Earth mammal called?"

"A polar bear. They're pretty much just bears, but white, and much meaner." She rubbed her arm, remembering the small attack. Ratchet nodded once, then walked over to the human area.

"Rafael, I require your assistance."

*Two hours later*

Bulkhead looked up as the ambulance drove in, sirens blaring. Bee was still sulking in a far corner of the base. Raf hopped out, quietly laughing. Then, he proceeded to drag a giant teddy bear off of the seat next to him.

Arcee dropped a wrench in surprise. "Where did you get THAT?!" Raf was laughing uncontrollably now. He dragged the giant teddy a little further across the room, then responded.

"It's for Bee! He can't have a polar bear, but he can have a GIANT teddy bear!" Ratchet transformed and stared at the large stuffed animal.

"It's certainly.....larger than I expected," he stated.

Bulkhead scoffed. "Who's telling Bee?" Arcee looked around. She rolled her optics once again, and picked up the oversized bear.

"I'm telling Bee that this was Ratchet's idea!" She announced, walking off to find the sulking scout. A minute later, a loud beep of surprise could be heard. Bee ran out, clutching the fluffy bear. He then proceeded to hug Ratchet, who recoiled in surprise.

"You are welcome, Bumblebee." With that, Ratchet turned back to his work, leaving an ecstatic Bee, a confused Arcee, a laughing Bulkhead, and a stoically amused Prime.

Bee sort of bounced, warbling something down at his charge. Raf grinned, pleased that everything had worked out so well. "But Bee, just ask for a giant stuffed animal next time. Don't try to steal a polar bear, or Arcee might yell at you." Looking indignant, the yellow bot warbled something, then seemed to think better of it, leaning down to offer Raf a chance to hug the teddy. He did, then patted his guardians servo. "Cuddle away Bee!"