Aurora - OC

This is my OC, Aurora! I drew her, please ignore the lack of hands and face

This is my OC, Aurora! I drew her, please ignore the lack of hands and face. She lives in Griffin Rock and has known about the bots since the very beginning. I'll just copy and paste my description here lol.

*FAIR WARNING, THIS IS MY RBA DESCRIPTION* (I also use her in TFP stuff, but I'm not going to tie your brain in a knot right now, my explanation of how everything connects is weird)

Name: Aurora Cooper

Age: 12

Looks: Caramel hair, fair skin, blue-grey eyes.

Bot, con, or human: Human

Likes: Trampolines, anything medical, and cupcakes.

Dislikes: Riding in helicopters, anything scratchy, and Starscream.

Special things about character:
-She has level 3 autism, which makes her incredibly susceptible to sensory overload and is almost always non-verbal, save for the occasional word or two when she's comfortable.

-Always bouncy, excited, and happy! Basically a ray of sunshine in human form.

-She's really smart, and great at problem-solving.

-She has a tablet that Boulder built her to communicate, and knows sign language. Everyone knows a couple basic signs, but Ratchet, Cody, and Perceptor are the only ones who can fully understand her.

-One of her quirks is that when she talks, she's usually really monotone. Hotshot has remarked that she's scary when she talks like that, and everyone spent a long time laughing.

-Another thing is when she needs to get someone's attention (when she's non-verbal), she either coughs or throws something at them (*cough* wrenches *cough*)

-She also always carries a backpack with medical supplies, from bandages to tourniquets.

-When she's non-verbal, she has a special headset built that connects to her tablet so that she can assist in emergencies and be able to communicate.

-The PIC (paramedic in charge) on Griffin Rock hates her for being an autistic first responder, and has tried to stop her from assisting in emergencies. Luckily, everyone else there has her back.

Favorite bot: Medix or Ratchet. Medix because he has a huge amount of medical knowledge, and Ratchet for that reason and the fact that he can fully understand her.

Rescue speciality: Medical. She's a first responder, just like Cody. She also has paramedic training, and always carries a medical kit.

Best friend: Cody

Favorite thing to spend time doing: Learning from Medix, helping others, or jumping on a trampoline.

Most problematic rescue: The time when she didn't have a headset yet on a rescue where a building collapsed.

If you have any questions about my character, just comment or message me! I've been thinking of this character for a long time now, and I have so much more behind her.

I also use her in TFP situations. She loves slow rides on Arcee, and Ratchet semi-tolerates her. She enjoys watching him work. Miko likes teasing her, Raf lets her use his computer to type out what she wants to say, and Bumblebee thinks it's cool that someone else communicates differently, like him. I have a crazy amount of one-shots in both universes that I can sort of connect (if you'd like your brain scrambled XD). But if you want to see some of the one-shots and not-one-shots-but-not-full-stories, comment!

-LunaLovesWriting226 out <3