XLII | Are You Pregnant?

Just as Jungkook had enunciated that, I had very shyly sprinted to the washroom

Just as Jungkook had enunciated that, I had very shyly sprinted to the washroom. It was hideous sunlight and with constant outrageously long hours of shooting, fatigue was starting to set within me quicker than usual as I now picked up my plate for lunch.

I was hungry but surprisingly couldn't work up an appetite at the same time. My actions getting sluggish and draggy.

Just then, Amy carried a plate over to me, the plate overfilling with the buffet content as always. She excitedly gawked at all the plates of food she had gathered on our table while I couldn't wait to dig in as well. "Look, I got us the best steaks!"

I nodded, trying my best to duplicate her excitement. But just as I took a part of the steak, the thick meaty smell instantly entered my nose. The aroma didn't whip up my appetite but instead sent my stomach into a churning frenzy.

The steak in this hotel was prepared by a renowned top-class chef, the flavor would always be superior as it was considered to be their forte. I had always been a fan of steaks, but somehow, this time, it tasted bizarre, making me feel uncomfortable by the fact I was uncomfortable eating it. I spat the meat out and promptly took a gulp of water.

"What's wrong?" My manager asked inaudibly with a full mouth.

"My stomach doesn't feel well." I hadn't eaten all day and yet I felt so full. The only thing more regretful than not stanning BTS earlier is not being able to eat your favorite food when it's presented right in front of you.

Sleepiness taking over my body, I randomly got myself a hotel room and laid on the bed in exhaustion, falling asleep instantly.

"Y/n, wake up!" My eyes instantly fluttered open, feeling as though I hadn't slept a wink but rather labored for hours.

"Morning already?" My voice was groggy when I noticed Amy staring at me with concern.

"We have a scene at night, Y/n. Hurry and get some food before going to the set!" Amy worriedly replied before ripping my blanket off.

I watched out of the window, realizing that it was almost dark. My eyes fell on the clock instinctively and it was 6 in the evening. I was wide awake in an instant, rushing to organize myself before getting a meal finally this time.

However, I still didn't have much of an appetite, not even being able to finish the cold bowl of plain porridge I had aimlessly picked.

Beside me, Amy was obnoxiously devouring half a plate of Chilli fish.

The fish had a pungent smell that somehow angered all the regions of my stomach. In the end, I couldn't even bring myself to finish the porridge, my stomach in a frenzy, making me unceasingly nauseous.

There were quite a lot of crew members having their meals at the same spot. I didn't want to be the cause of any unnecessary chatter and lowly signaled Amy that I was going to use the washroom before rushing out of the restaurant. But once I had reached the lavatory, the nausea disappeared instantly.