Chapter 1, All Crashing Down

Hello! If you just found this and it's been years later since I finished this series then welcome. Wow time is so weird, someone in the future can be reading this and I would be done with it. 😍 But sadly if  you stumble on this after a week of posting it... I still have work to do. 😨 Anyway I hope you all enjoy this! I hope in the future I continue it, and get better at my stories! 🧐🤩

________________________________________________________________________________

 ~Marinette's Head~ 

Ugh... I thought to myself. I am running out of blue contacts. They weren't easy to get since my parents had them specially ordered to match my blue eye. I stared at the mirror... my small secret that no one knows. Only my parents knew, and they wanted me to hide it and I did too. They know what it meant, and so did I. I never considered myself to be mean, quite the opposite. Although I could never erase my dark past. I had a strange condition called Central Heterochromia, where you have two different colored eyes. One was a pretty pale blue, the other.... My dark secret was purple. Yes purple, you probably already guessed my surname isn't autally Dupain-Cheng. It's Afton... Yes the famous murderer that was caught 10 years ago, Willam Afton. There were two defined features he possessed. I inherited one purple eye and a purple streak of hair. I hide my purple eye, since someone might recognize who I am by it. I don't want anyone to know...

"Good morning mom and dad," I said in a cheerful voice. "How are you guys"

"We are doing fine sweetheart," Smiled my mom. "Ready for school, I am surprised your up for once..."

"Yeah! Although mom I am running out of... you know." She looked at me with a puzzling face. My dad did the same.

"What dear?" She asked. I pointed to my left eye. "Oh dear, we will order some more..." 

~Time Skip~ 

"Girl how are you doing!" Said Alya when she saw me walking into class. 

"Well you know doing great, how are you Alya?" 

"Hey Marinette~" I knew that voice... oh dear... 

"H-hey hot stuff... WAIT NO!!!! I meant hello Adriana.... NOOOOO," by now everyone in the class was laughing including Adrien... so embarrassing. 

"Your so funny Marinette, hello to you too." Adrien smiled and walked away to sit by Nino. 

"Why am I such a mess." I whispered to Alya after sitting by her in class.  

"I don't know girl maybe because your... in love~~~."

"What I thought I told you I am so over him..." My eyes betrayed me as I glanced at Adrien sitting infront of me... 

"Sure~ Your not fooling me girl." 

"Alright class listen up!" Ms. Bustier clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. "Today we are going to be learning about the Central Place Theory and  The Origin and Influences of Urbanization." 

~Time Skip~ 

Finally! Class is over, me and Alya made plans to get ice-cream while Ms. Bustier was talking about the 1st Urban Revolution. I never really found Ms. Bustier's teaching boring, but Influences of Urbanization is boring.

I realized Alya was way in front of me talking to Nino, "ALYA WAIT FOR MEE!" Just my luck the hottest boy in school is my cushion from falling on my face while running to Alya. 

"Whoa Marinette you need to be more careful, you can get really hurt from a fall like that." 

"T-thanks Adrien," my face was turning red from both embarrassment and that fresh colone. "Why are you so perfect~." Adrien's face turned slightly pink at my remark. "D-did I just say that out loud?" His face said it all, "Ummmm- I have to go walk a cake I baked, I mean make a baked cake. WAIT NO- I am really sorry Adrien I have to go make a cake!" Alya and Nino had turned around and were trying to hide there snickers. I ran right past them, my face was ablaze. This is so very bad... 

~Adrien's Head~ 

I watched Marinette run off. I wonder what that was about... "Hey Nino I thought Marinette was going to get ice-cream with us. Why is she leaving to make a cake?" Nino slapped his forehead and muttered something about being blind.  Alya started to look down at her phone and quickly looked up. 

"Guy's you have to check this out!" Nino and I looked at her phone, it was showing the news broadcast. 

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! Nadja Chamack reporting live, I am here with Michael Afton. Yes you heard me right, this is the son of the famous murderer William Afton! Now, Michael how are you dealing with all this time without your father?" 

"I'm doing alright..." The young teenage boy that was sitting next to Nadja said. He was probably taller than me, he had brown hair. With a streak of purple... he must of dyed it. Although what caught me off guard was his left eye. It was purple... it must be fake... right? 

"So why have you come to Paris?" 

"Well listen... a week before my dad made news. He sent all of his children to orphanages... I think he did that cause he knew he was going to be caught soon. I guess he didn't want his bad choices to rub off us.  Heh... so I have spent a long time trying to find all my family members... I have yet to find my second to youngest sister..." 

"That is very terrible Michael I am so sorry for you.." 

"It's alright she was 6 when we were separated. I would really love it if she came home." 

"That's so unfortunate, I am sure people are willing to help you find your sister. What's her name?" 

"I don't remember... I was only 9 when this all happened. My little sister Elizabeth didn't even know we had a sister, but there is something you can look for..." 

"What is it Michael?" 

"Well you see we all have a purple eye... specifically the left eye. I can pay for who ever finds my sister. My father was a millionaire for making those animations." 

"There you have it! Help  find this missing person to receive payment. The only feature to look for is a left eye that is purple." 

The broadcast ended... Poor girl, she must be scared out of her mind to find out she is adopted... 

~Meanwhile With Marinette~ 

-Broadcast ended- N-no no no no how... I can't go back... My thoughts were now spinning, how did they know I was in Paris? Why are they coming now? 

"Honey?" 

Shoot I forgot mom was watching with me... "MOM Please don't make me go back!" 

"Darling it's your family..." 

"MOM your not listening... I c-can't go back..." She looked at me concerned. 

"Okay..." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Wow 1146 words! 😝 I can't believe I am done with Chapter one. 🤣 The chapters are going to be somewhat small cause you all want me to post more often, right? I have no one following me right now, so~ 😭 When I get viewers you will be grateful that I am posting more often!