Chapter 10, Bye... Adrien~

Yayyyy I can't believe I have made it to chapter 10 already!? I hope you guys are enjoying this AU. I am sorry for any mistakes I make. Don't be afraid to point them out to me, I appreciate criticism. It helps me become a better writer. This is where Marinette loses control and Moon takes control. I hope you guy's like Moon's character. Without further ado here is chapter 10~~~

BLOOD AND FIGHTING WARNING 

________________________________________________________________________________

~Marinette's Head~

"Hello, daughter..." He seemed a little nervous saying that word. I smiled. 

"Hello father, here to continue controlling me?" My voice was harsh, I was mad. 

"I didn't know..." 

"QUIET DAD! You didn't know? YOU DIDN'T KNOW!" I yelled in his face."You hurt us..."  

"Us?" He seemed confused. 

"B-but didn't you make Moon?" My voice cracked just a little. "I thought you made her, so you could control me?" 

"Who is Moon?" 

I closed my eyes. Moon was taking over, I could feel her anger towards Willaim. "You didn't make the voice in my head" 

"I never made anything like that. I don't know what you're talking about sweetie." He put his hand on my shoulder. That's when I lost control. 

I slapped his hand off my shoulder. "How dare you call us sweetie?! You never cared for us! You just kill.... THAT'S ALL YOU DO!!!

He looked concerned. That's when I pulled out the knife. Moon must have grabbed it during breakfast. I laughed, my head bent low. Moon was going to hurt him and I couldn't do anything. 

~Willaims Head~ 

Her constant use of the word 'us' was concerning. That's when I saw the flash of light. She had a knife... where did she get that? She lunged forward, her eyes lit up. I ducted, the far too familiar robotic scream echoed her lips. She turned and faced me. 

"What's wrong scared~

Her voice sounded robotic, with a strange click at the end of every word. Micheal came running down the hall. He looked between me and my daughter. I shouted, "Somethings wrong with her, get the shocker!" 

That's when I felt a sharp pain, no it wasn't pain... I could feel the metal enter my stomach. I couldn't believe she just stabbed me. I am so proud! That's when I heard the other footsteps echoing down the hall. Some boy was shouting, "Marinette! Marinette are you alright?!" 

The knife retracted and again hit my stomach again. This time with much more force. I heard the mechanical scream again, but this time my daughter was rolling on the ground shaking. I yelled out, "Micheal get her out of here! We can't let anyone see her right now." 

Micheal nodded and picked up the now limp body of my daughter. I ran into a random door hoping the strange young boy wouldn't find me. I heard the boy go running past the door. He was screaming the name of someone. "Marinette! Marinette!" 

Heh... that must be her name... Marinette~ Such a pretty name for a pretty girl. I looked down at the two gaping holes in my stomach. Blood was seeping from them, although the places she hit would be most ideal to kill someone. Focus now, this is not the time to be proud. After I was sure no one else was in the hallway I walked out. After some sneaking around, I reached the basement. 

~Time Skip/Adrien's Head~ 

"Plagg I can't find Marinette!" I was stumbling down the halls now. Trying to find the basement she mentioned last night. Plagg flew out of my shirt, he looked worried. "Plagg I am sure I heard a scream! What if-" 

"Calm down kid! That was no ordinary scream... I never heard a creature utter such an ear-wrenching scream like that." 

"That makes it even worse! What if there is a monster or an Akuma! Marinette could be in danger!" 

"Listen, kid. We aren't going to find her easily if you're in a puddle of tears. So snap out of it!" Plagg snapped back. "Humans are so weird." 

I agreed, we started to look in every door. Sooner than later I came across a dark staircase that led to the unknown. I tiptoed down the creaky steps, Plagg was following closely. I heard Micheal talking to someone in the shadows, "Is the reboot going to work?" 

Huh, reboot? The guy in the shadows replied, "Yes I am sure of it, for now, let's make sure our guests don't leave our sight. We don't want them to find out." 

Micheal nodded his head and went into the shadows. I transformed and lept onto the roof of the staircase. Soon Micheal and an older man came up after they left I jumped down. I de-transformed and handed Plagg some cheese even though we didn't do much as Chat. 

The room they were talking in was big, a animatronic stood in the middle of the room. It looked like Foxy from the ads, but it was blue and white.  I walked up to it, I heard a small clicking sound. "What do you think Plagg?" 

"This thing is really weird~" Plagg whispered, he sat on its head. A female robotic voice suddenly activated. 

"Rebooting finished... Powering on Moon Fox

Plagg flew to my side, I glared at him. "I didn't do it!" 

"Hello, c-child" The voice sounded a little glitchy. "What can I do for you?" 

Plagg hid behind my back. I was memorized, I real animatronic!!! "Wow~" 

An annoying voice whispered in my ear. "Shouldn't we be looking for Marinette!" 

Damn, he was right. I looked at the machine, it had one pale blue eye. The other eye was a dark crisp purple. Huh... strange. "Hey, have you seen a girl, about ye tall" I gestured just below my nose. "She has deep silky blue hair, her eyes look like yours actually." 

The animatronic just looked at me, it answered in the same glitchy tone. "No sorry I haven't" Wow! These animatronics are so smart! 

"That's alright." I turned and left, I was afraid Micheal would return. 

A female voice replied. It was soft and sweet, "Bye... Adrien~." I froze in my tracks. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Welp that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. For those who have realized I changed the title of the book to Marinette Afton A Broken Heart Book 1, congrats! Yes, I am planning to write another book based on this one! I already have a draft of what I want it to be. You'll have to wait till I finish this one! But for now, peace! ✌️