Chapter 20, Losing One's Soul

This sadly is going to be the last chapter of book 1 of my Marinette Afton series. I hoped you enjoyed. 

______________________

~Adrien's head~ 

Marinette was allowed to stay in Paris. I was relieved when Marinette told me she was going back to Paris. I would hate to lose such a good friend. Plagg finally returned to normal, even though his "normal" is annoying. I am still glad everything is going back to the way it was. 

~One Week Later~

~Marinette's Head~ 

Moon hasn't said anything since the incident with Seeker. And... something weird was happening. I started to get more angry, well that's a sucky way to explain it. It's just I've been losing my temper more often then I should. I feel more mad at everyone, I don't know how to explain it. 

I also seem to be faster and stronger than before. Who cares if I change? As long as I'm stronger we can finally get rid of Hawkmoth permanently. 

I winced, where were these thoughts coming from? They don't sound like Moon... t-there me. "Marinette you need to pay attention to the class!" 

My head jerked up, Ms. Bustier was shaking her head at me. She's so annoying, I rolled my eyes. She didn't notice but I heard a gasp next to me. I turned my head lazily to Alya. She was looking at me like I was a stranger. I wonder why. 

~After Class~ 

I went to the restroom, my head hurt from having to deal with everyone. I griped the sides of the sink, Tikki came flying out. "Marinette, are you alright?" 

"Tikki... I-I don't know what's happening..." I whispered. Just then the door swung open, the demon Lila then entered. She smirked, that's when I noticed. I had tears running down my face, I frowned. 

"Well, well, well. Marinette it's so good to see you! I don't know what game your trying to play, but your going to lose." 

"Your so annoying." I whispered. 

"What was that? Can you not say anything, because you were crying?" She cocked her head putting a fake look of worry. 

"I said... your so ANNOYING!" I yelled, with that I ran to her and grabbed her neck. I pinned her against the wall and slowly lifted her off the ground. She was easy to lift. "Your so annoying Lila... did you know that?" 

Her face turned into a look of terror, it was funny. "Oh wait you can't talk, silly me." I smiled and cocked my head. "Maybe I should make you never talk again... you won't be annoying anymore." She started to struggle, so I squeezed harder. 

What are you doing Marinette? You can't hurt someone, my hand wasn't letting go. "Get of my way Lila... you don't want to get hurt, right?" I heard my own voice say. What is happening to me? 

_________________________

Short chapter but this sums it up! See you next book!