Chapter 8, A Dark Past

Hello! I hope everyone is doing alright with everything that is happening in the world. I hope you enjoy this next part. In my AU Chris died at 9, Elizabeth dies at 12, Micheal died at 19. Marinette dies at 6. So when William is arrested she escapes and takes the form of a 6-year-old, so now she is 16 since Willaim was arrested 10 years ago. 

________________________________________________________________________________

~Marinette's Head~ 

"The truth is... I was born. From what I have found out, I was switched at birth. There was another family... the Amana's (ah-MAH-nuh). They also had a baby, the doctors told them that their baby might not survive. It had a lung birth defect. They had been trying for years to get a baby, but now being told their baby was going to die... it was heartbreaking." I paused to see how my words sunk in. Ms. Afton just kept staring at me, so I continued. 

"They... they switched me with their baby. I know your probably wondering how no one noticed... I don't know how they did it either.  I never knew, they had me cover my eye because it reminded them of what they did. They just wanted a normal family. We were normal..." 

"That was in tell I was 6... We went to Freddy Fazzbears Pizzeria... Dad was still killing... he saw me. He told me he wanted to give me a surprise. So I followed him, the room had an animatronic inside. It was missing a leg and arm, I liked it. I walked over to it, I asked if this was my surprise. He just walked over and stood over me. I saw the knife. I tried to scream, but he slit my throat. I bled all over the animatronic, I don't remember what happened next. The next thing I know, I am somewhere cold... I tried to open my eyes, I tried to move. I couldn't... all I saw was black, but I could hear. I heard William laughing, I heard kids running, and dying. It stopped though... finally it stopped. 1983... the bite. Willaim was gone for a while, but not for long. This time it was different, he touched me. I could hear him working on something... Soon I could open my eyes, I looked around. I was in the room I died in. William was in front of me, he was smiling. I tried to reach for him, he looked surprised. I tried screaming, all that came out were these strange radio static sounds." 

By now Ms. Afton was crying, but she was listening carefully. I continued, "I yelled out telling him to leave me alone. A robotic tone escaped my lips, I screamed What did you do to me? He just looked surprised. He then asked what my name was. I told him nothing. He turned around and shut me off. I saw black again. When I was powered on again, everything was different. I could move, I could talk. Willam was there, I tried to get up and run. He told me to hold still... and I obeyed. He could control me, that's when the nightmare really began. He ordered me to kill children, all I could do was watch. It hurt so much... Years passed and I was powered off again. I don't know why, but I was glad I couldn't hurt anyone. Willaim came to me again though, I don't know how long he was gone. He turned me on, he asked me to show him my true form. He handed me a small disc, which was inserted into the back of my head. The next thing I know, I am shorter. He was crying he asked me why I had a purple eye. I told him I was born with it. Then came the blackness again. When I woke up again no one was there, I was alone. At least I thought I was alone, something was wrong. I called her Moon... she is like a virus that... she made me do things, but I got rid of her. The rest is history, but now I am back...

"I am so sorry sweety" Ms. Afton softly said, then she hugged me. 

"T-thanks Ms. Afton..." 

"Call me mom"

________________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter sorry. That's Marinette's back story...  yeah. Wow, should it be a happily ever after? Na darker secrets are hidden, has Willam changed? How will Marinette's friends find out about her darker side? How will they react? OoooOoooo I have so much drama planned! Your going to have to wait though~