chapter one || New school year, new neighbors

Momoko/Blossom's pov:

I placed that last box on the counter. "Thats the last box," I said to my best friends, Kaoru and Miyako. We decided it would be best if we moved in together, since us three are super close! Plus we're super heroes, so we should be together in case of anything. "Yay i'm so happy we moved in together!" Miyako exclaimed cheerfully. She hugged me before saying anything else.

"Yeah me too," I giggled. Kaoru walked into the living room and jumped onto the couch. "I'm tired," she yawned. "We just got here!" Miyako laughed, letting go of me. "Very true, but we do need some sleep, tomorrow we have class!" I smiled. "Ugh stupid school," Kaoru groaned. She picked up her pop she left on the coffee table and took a sip of it. "Why do we even need school? We're super hero's and we always will be," she asked.

"Yeah but what if we want to do something else? I know you like sports so maybe you could become a famous soccer player!" I exclaimed, I walked over to her and sat down on the couch by her. "That's true.." she mumbled. "And I want to be a fashion designer!" Miyako jumped in. She sat down next to me. "Fine I guess we do need school," Kaoru admitted. I heard a moving truck pull up in front of our house, "Did you hear that?!" Miyako asked us. "I thought we grabbed everything??" Kaoru also asked us confused.

"We did!!" I shouted back. I got up fast and ran over to the window, the girls followed behind me. "Wait.. someone else is moving next door!" Miyako shouted excitedly. "Do you think we know them?" I asked the girls. "Maybe.. what if it's Himeko!?" Kaoru yelled, she got angry just thinking of Princess. "She wouldn't move here, she likes mansions!" I replied. A taxi car parked right infront of our house, the cab door opened and three teen guys stepped out of the cab.

They seemed really tall from my point of view. Their backs were facing us, I couldn't see their faces clearly. "Why do they seem familiar?!" Kaoru asked us. One of the guys were blonde, he was wearing some black jeans, a blue t-shirt and some blue converse. The guy in the middle had orange hair, he had a red cap on but it was backwards. He was wearing some really dark red pants with a red sweater, under his sweater he was wearing a white t-shirt along with some white shoes.

Then the last guy had black hair, he was wearing some khaki pants, a white long sleeve shirt with a green shirt over it. He also had some white shoes on. Buttercup's right.. why do they seeem so familiar..? The guys turned around after the cab left and that's when I realized who they were. That's what they seemed so familiar! They're the Rowdyruff boys....

Miyako/Bubbles's pov:

The Rowdyruff boys?! It's been 5 years since they left! Why are they back?! But for some reason.. I just couldn't stop looking at Boomer. He got taller and way more cuter! "THATS WHY?! OH HELL NO!!" Kaoru yelled, interrupting my thoughts. She was about to walk away when Momoko and I stopped her. "Don't do it Kaoru!! They'll know it's for sure us!" I tried to insist. "Yeah don't! I don't think they'll even recognize us," Momoko agreed.

"I don't care!! There hasent been that much trouble since they left, watch them cause more trouble for us to deal with!" Kaoru yelled at us. She snatched her arm away and ran out the door quickly. "KAORU!!" Momoko and I yelled. We both chased after her, she stomped over to the guys making them look at us weirdly. "New neighbors huh?!" Kaoru yelled. "Uh yeah.." Butch replied, wow.. so they're voices got deeper too? "Well I don't like you guys," she yelled again.

"What?? We haven't even met before.." Brick asked confused. He looked at Blossom but looked back at Buttercup quickly. "We're sorry about her, she doesn't like anyone so she tends to fight with them.." I lied. Well.. it's kind of the truth, she dosent like anyone. "Oh okay..?" Boomer spoke up, he made it sound more like a question. "I'm Brick, the green one is Butch, and the blue one is Boomer," Brick explained, pointing to each of them. Funny, he thinks we don't know them. "Nice to meet you guys," Momoko smiled.