chapter four || uh oh..

Boomer's pov:

My brothers and I finally got home from causing all that trouble. Man I sure am tired. I unlocked the door and we all walked in. "Man im tired," Brick yawned. Butch walked to the couch and threw himself on it. Next thing I heard was snoring from him. "Uh.. I think we all are," I said. "Whatever, i'm heading to bed," he mumbled pissed off. That man is always mad for no reason.

"What about Butch?" I asked, Butch knocked out on right on the couch. "Leave him there," he yelled. I heard his door slam shut. "Bye Butch," I laughed. I turned off the lights and left the lamp on. I ran upstairs and into my room. I'll just shower tomorrow, i'm to tired. I sat down on the end of my bed and sighed. I looked down at my shoes, suddenly that powerpuff Bubbles came to mind. She's so pretty... WHAT AM I SAYING?! I snapped out of it and looked around.

I heard something outside my window, it sounded like.. crying?! I moved my curtains to the side. Miyako was looking up at the sky, tears were running down her cheeks. Why is she crying?! I opened my window and she jumped back, she looked at me quickly. "Miyako? Why are you crying?!" I asked her confused. She wiped away her tears, there was no point since I already saw her crying.

"It's nothing! I'm fine," she fake smiled. I may have just met like... yesterday but I saw her normal smile before, and that is not her normal happy smile. "I already saw you crying.. what's wrong?" I asked once again. She stayed quiet for a few seconds then sighed. "My friends.. they said some stuff that make me feel sad.. that's it," she finally admitted. "If you feel comfortable telling me... what we're those things..?" I questioned her.

"Well... promise to not tell anyone..?" she mumbled. "Promise," I smiled. "Okay.. well-" "MIYAKO!! OPEN UP WE'RE SORRY OKAY?!" I heard someone yell. It sounded like that Kaoru girl. "Shoot! I'll just tell you at school! Bye Boomer, Good Night!" she mumbled before closing her window. I waved goodbye then she disappeared. I looked up at the sky once more before I closed my window. "I guess I'll figure it out tomorrow.." I mumbled to myself.

I changed into some shorts and a tank top before heading to bed. Sleeping in my stinky clothes does not sound like a good idea. I turned off my lights then jumped into bed. Goodnight world.

Miyako's pov:

"MIYAKO!!" Kaoru shouted once more. I shut the curtains and ran over to my door. "What?!" I yelled back. "We're sorry okay?" she mumbled. "That's it? Look.. you know what I told you? I thought you would be nice to me about it! Not be straight up rude!!" I yelled at her. "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?! IM NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU!!" she yelled back at me. "Just go! I'll see you tomorrow," I mumbled annoyed. I shut the door and locked it. "BUBBLES!!" she yelled. "IM NOT BUBBLES!!" I yelled once more.

Bubbles is the powerpuff. Miyako is regular me. I felt tears start to form once again, NO MIYAKO! No crying!! I sighed then wiped away my tears. Why is she acting like anything will happen between us?! He hates my guts, plus i'm a superhero.. he's a villian. It'll never workout even if we were to try.

Flashback

"Girls! I'm serious.. I need to tell you something!!" I shouted at them. Momoko shut the door and I followed them both into the living room. "Fine! What is it?!" Kaoru asked annoyed. "Be nice!" Momoko yelled at her. "I.. I kind of think I.... like Boomer..?" I whispered. "What was that?" Kaoru asked again. "I said I think I may like Boomer!" I yelled. Momoko looked at me surprised, Kaoru on the other hand... she looked at me furiously. "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD MIYAKO!! YOU'RE A SUPERHERO!! HES A VILLIAN!" she yelled at me. "Not to mention you just saw him again yesterday after like.. 5 years," Momoko added. "But I never told you guys that I liked him back when we were 11..." I confessed. "I'M TELLING YOU NOW BUBBLES, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DATE HIM!!" Kaoru yelled at me. "I know!! I just wanted to tell you... we're friends and I just think I kind of like him that's all..." I mumbled. "HES A STUPID ROWDYRUFF! YOU DONT LIKE HIM!!" she shouted in my face. "KAORU!!" Momoko yelled at her. She pulled Kaoru back, I felt myself start to tear up. "YOU CANT TELL ME HOW I FEEL! YOU ARENT ME!! JUST THINK ABOUT MY FEELINGS FOR ONCE!!" I shouted back at her. I ran upstairs not looking back at them.