chapter six || WHAT?!

After school

Butch's pov

I walked into the classroom they told me to go to. Kaoru was already sitting there on her phone. "Sup," I called out. She looked up at me then looked back down at her phone. No reply. "Well that's rude," I mumbled. "Cant you see I don't wanna talk," she rolled her eyes. "Geez you get angry easily huh?" I rolled my eyes back. "Blah blah blah, shut up," she glared at me. She went back on her phone, I stared at her then sat next to her. We heard people outside the window and both looked. It was the soccer team practicing. She chuckled a bit then went back in her phone.

"What? You miss that?" I smirked. "You'll be missing that soon, 2nd day and you're in detention," she laughed. "I told coach what happened," I replied. She looked at me then rolled her eyes. "He's off the team, and I may have put in a good word for you so he's thinking of letting you back in," I chuckled. The room went silent. "Why are you doing this?! You don't even know me," she yelled. "Oh I don't?" I asked. "No.. we just met like two days ago," she glared at me. "If you say so," I shrugged. "Even in this short amount of time, it feels like i've known you since forever. You remind me of someone," I said. She looked at me then looked away quickly.

"Who knows.." she mumbled. "Well what time are you heading to the party?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders. "Not sure," she answered. "We're all going except for Momoko," I said. "Of course she dosent want to go," she rolled her eyes. "Why isn't she going? I get we have school but there's always time for a little fun," I said. "She likes being a good girl, which isn't a bad thing but sometimes I wish she would have fun with Miyako and I. Miyako sometimes stays home too but she goes out once in while," she explained. "My brothers and I love parties," I crossed my arms.

"I do too," she smirked. The teacher walked in and right away walked over to us. "Phones," he ordered. Kaoru gave him her phone first. He then walked over to me and I handed him mine. "Do whatever, just don't talk super loud or leave the class," he said. He placed our phones on his desk then sat down. He instantly put his head down and fell asleep. "Ima do the same," she yawned. She placed her head down, but as soon as she did something started beeping. "Fuck.." she mumbled quickly. "Kaoru turn your toy off," the teacher yelled. I looked over at Kaoru who was holding her belt with her hand. "Can I use the bathroom," she asked.

"No," the teacher said. "It's an emergency!" she yelled. "I SAID NO!" the teacher yelled. "She's a girl man, it's probably something else," I glared at the teacher. "Fine go," he yelled as he put his head down again. Kaoro got up and ran out the classroom. I wonder what that was all about...

After detention

Since we're neighbors we walked back home together too. "So where did you ACTUALLY go when you asked to use the bathroom," I asked. "I was in the bathroom," she mumbled. "Pfft, we both know that's not true," I rolled my eyes. "How would you know?" she glared over at me. "Teacher told me to go check on you, I did and there was no response from you, you're lucky I lied," I put my hands behind my head. "Just mind your business," she rolled her eyes. We finally made it to our houses, Miyako and Boomer were sitting infront of their house talking.

"Hi guys," Miyako waved. "Sup," I smiled. "Today was a long day, I can't wait for this party," Kaoru smirked. "What time should we leave?" Boomer asked. "Probably like at 7:30," I replied. "Okay so everyone be ready by 7:30," Miyako giggled. I looked over at Boomer who was smiling as he looked at Miyako. "Well I'ma go nap for a while," Kaoru yawned. "I should go find an outfit and clean," Miyako smiled. "Alright see you later guys," I waved. Boomer got up from where he was sitting and we walked over to our house. We walked inside and I closed the door behind us. I'm hungry.