chapter seven || secrets safe with me

Butch's pov

She stared at me shocked, as if she saw a ghost or something. "How did you know... she mumbled. "You act exactly the same, i'm surprised my brothers haven't realized who you are," I chuckled. "Im assuming Momoko is Blossom and Miyako is Bubbles," I smirked. She quickly got up then grabbed me by my shirt collar. "Dont you dare tell ANYONE," she threatened. "Your secrets safe with me butterbabe," I smirked again. "How do I know that?!" she asked surprised.

"I guess you can say i've always had a crush on BC," I confessed. She glared at me then let go. "If I find out you told anyone you're dead. Not even your brothers can know," she said. I nodded my head. I know that we're enemies and all but I know my brothers like them. Brick likes Momoko and Boomer likes both Miyako and Bubbles. As for myself, I've always liked Buttercup. Brick wants his revenge on the puffs so if he knew who they were really were.. who knows what would happen.

"So does BC like me back?" I smirked. My face was greeted with a slap. "No, we're enemies you idiot," she growled. She picked her drink up then walked back upstairs. "I've warned you, they better not find out," she glared at me one last time, she walked back inside. I stood there just remembering the last three days. The moment we met I knew she reminded me of someone. She couldn't even hide the fact that she's bc. I shook my head and walked inside. I saw Miyako and Boomer dancing together. Momoko and Brick were no where to be seen.

2 hours later

I finished dancing with this girl who asked to dance. I quickly grabbed my drink and left to find BC. "Oh hey Butch," she grabbed onto my arm. Speak of the devil. "Kaoru?" I questioned. "Yes silly," she laughed, rubbing my face with one of her hands. "You're drunk," I sighed. I did a bad job on watching her. "Noooo!" she hiccuped. Well drunk Kaoru is nice. This is totally weird. "Butch? Kaoru?" Boomer questioned. Miyako walked over to us as well. "Uh oh.. she's drunk," she sighed. "Miyako! Butch knows our secret!" she exclaimed.

Boomer looked at her strange and Miyako's eyes widened. "What secret?" Boomer asked. Kaoru was about to speak again when I covered her mouth. "Nothing, she's drunk," I shrugged. Miyako looked at me worried, I nodded my head yes. "Wheres Momoko and Brick?" I asked them. "Momoko kind of got drunk too so they left a couple minutes ago. Boomer explained. "So much for her not liking parties," I chuckled. Boomer punched me and I glared at him. "Let's just go too," Miyako said to the three of us. I picked up Kaoru and we headed outside.

Boomer picked up Miyako and we flew back to our houses. We reached their house and Boomer put Miyako down. Miyako ran to the door to unlock it. Once she opened the door, I walked in still carrying Kaoru. I walked into the living room to find Brick sitting there on his phone. "Where Momoko?" Boomer asked as he walked over. "In bed, I didn't wanna leave her alone even though we live next door," he shrugged. "Aw a ruff being nice!" Miyako giggled. "Hey!" Boomer yelled. "We all know Butch and Brick are the mean ones, so when their nice.. wow," Miyako giggled again.

She really wants to die right now. I saw Brick glaring at her. "Well where do I put her?" I asked Miyako. "Let me take you to her room," she smiled. She ran ahead and I followed behind. She opened a door and I walked inside. The room was painted green, her bed had green covers and white pillows. I placed her down on her bed then looked back at Miyako. "What did Kaoru mean?" Miyako asked worried. I sighed then put my arm on her shoulder. "I know you guys are the puffs.." I confessed. "W-what?!" she asked surprised.

"I only found out because of how you all acted, mainly Kaoru. She acts the exact same when she's not transformed," I shrugged. "Please dont tell your brothers or anyone else," she made a sad face. She's just like boomer! "I wasent planning on it, but you just convinced me even more," I face palmed. She giggled then hugged me. "Ok ok enough," I laughed. She let go then looked at me. "Well I should get going, see you," I said. She nodded her head, we both left Kaorus room. "Let's go," I said to Boomer and Brick. They both got up and we left their house. Miyako closed the door as we left.