4. 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨

"Whatcha looking at?" Kobe looked over my shoulder and reached for my phone. He turned over and read my phone. "This the guy from Foot Locker?"

"Yes, now give me back my phone." I reached and he jumped out of bed. I never put my clothes on so I was basically naked under the sheets. "And can you grab the shirt, I think I threw it over there."

He sat my phone in his pocket and turned on the lamp. He looked in the corner to get the shirt he gave me from earlier.

"Here." He threw it at my face.

"Turn around nigga." He quickly shifted his body to face towards his window. I took a few seconds before I put the shirt on. This was the first time I got a good glance at his back. It looked like he had scratches on his back. Well more like a dark line on his back but it couldn't have been stretch marks."Don't turn around yet, what happened to your back?"

He turned around and around and faced me.

"A cat."

"Your ex did it? No need to lie."

"You right." He laughed nervously. "No need to get on me, my moms already beat my ass for it when she saw them. I thought they were cool at first but when we ended shit, it was just another thing she left me."

"Well, you could always get it covered up with a tattoo."

"I thought about it, ive been using cream for it so it's been clearing up. She said it'd be clear before the summer."

"So how'd she find out?"

"Seni came over one day and was taking pictures of them while we was chilling on the couch and she saw. I got my ass beat because I was having sex and didnt even come to her then I allowed a girl to scar me up."

"I would too, the fuck is wrong with you? You didn't stop her."

"She was happy so that's all that mattered."

"So if i made a scar on your face, you'd be ok with it since I was happy? Kobe, get your shit together."

"Don't treat me like that, I was a youngin at the time."

"Was she your first?" I climbed towards the edge of the bed and looked at him.

"No." I let out the biggest gasp, who slept with Kobe before her?

"Who was it?"

"Letti." NO FUCKING WAY. HE SLEPT WITH LETICA MOORE? Letti was my friend who ghosted me freshman year and just disappeared off the map.

"YOU SLEPT WITH LETTI? SO WHY DID SHE STOP TALKING TO ME?"

"Lower your voice, she don't even know Letti was my first."

"So you and Letti hooked up that summer after 8th grade?"

"She came to the Spring Formal freshman year at my school with her cousin."

"Don't tell me y'all fucked at the school? That's so fucking nasty."

"We was kids Dev." Gross. Just nasty, fucking in school is the nastiest shit you could do. Now you left the room you was in smelling like yall sex must.

"Eh, that was your nasty choice. She didn't even tell me, now i'm hurt." I rolled over on my back and stared at the ceiling. "I miss her. I miss everyone from middle school. Imagine the reunion now."

"Shit, I wonder what Ty and Leek been up to now."

"Isn't Leek in jail? I heard he got locked up on a gun charge a few months back."