Spring Break

A/N HEY GUYS *Coughs off dust* I haven't been on this book in 4-6 Months and I'm sorry for that Hope you enjoy it!

Y/N
10:43 AM
I woke up pretty late for a Tuesday but I realized that it was Spring Break ,I've been in the hospital for so long that It was Spring Break already.I got up did the usual morning things and went outside to go back to the school,apparently there were dorms my mom told me that before I went to sleep last night.On my way to the school dorms my phone was buzzing so much that my body got chills.It was from Tsuyu! I hurried and Answered it before it declined the call.
"H-Hello?" I said. "Hey Y/N" She responded.
"So what are you doing"She asked. "On my way to the dorms"I quickly answered.It was a long pause before she answered "Oh,Ok well let me know when your almost here,I'm going to take a shower".She Whispered. "Ok,I will!"I exclaimed. I hung up and hurried there.

-TimeSkip-

Still Y/N

As I walked up the stairs I saw Deku talking to All Might?! I wanted to say Hi but it looked like they were in a serious conversation. So I went into the dorms greeted by Screams of Hi's and Yelling and someone was sobbing.I guessed who it was It was Mina crying? I walked up to her "Why are you crying" I asked. "Because..I missed you!"She gave me a hug that almost put me back into the hospital.Even though I was only gone for 3 days(That's 3 years for Mina). "Mina,I missed you too"I hugged her back. "Hey come sit down with us" Kaminari Screamed. "Bakugo won't mind if you sit next to him!" Bakugo quickly responded "Of Course I would! I want my own space!"He yelled "I'll just stand thanks" I Said gently.

12 Minutes Later-

As we finished a episode of a show I heard walking. "Y/N?" I heard someone say. I turned around to see Tsuyu,standing in front of my eyes.....

A/N ALALALALALAAL  sorry for cliffhanger but it's good to return to this book