Perfect Duo pt 3(Final part of perfect duo)

Y/N POV

As we enter the building we didn't see anything for a couple of minutes.After a while we stopped and talked about our plan again. "So do you remember what the plan is".  "Yep"Tsuyu said with lots of confidence in her voice. "Talking about your little plan,heroes." The voice kinda confused us because they both have low but intimidating voices. "Who are you?'' Tsuyu said with a quick change of confidence to fear in her voice. "Well,how about I show you!" A barrage of ice came directly towards us.

Tsuyu POV

With fear in my eyes and my life flashing before my eyes. Swhooo!. A streak of darkness passes through Me for a split second.All the ice.Its gone!I turn around to see Y/N Covered in darkness. "Go Tsu,I'll take care of him"Y/N said with a serious look. "O-oh ok"As I ran away I never looked back.

Y/N POV

"Well,its just you and me now,Todoroki. "Good job guessing my name,but you won't need it after I Knock you out to the point you'll have Amnesia. "I'll like to see you try".Bunch of ice spikes came at me from every direction.from the ceiling to floor.I used my lighting quirk to go through the dangerous hallway. "Nice job gett-".I interrupt him with a strong kick in the face.But I was in the air for to long for him to throw me on the spikes.blood all over the back of my hero costume.Screams echoed all across the building.I got back up but it didn't help that I had a huge scar across my back dripping blood. "Oh no,I guess the hero is in serious condition,maybe you should just G I V E  U P. "I would never give up,even if I die trying to stop you." I screamed. Todoroki took a step back like he was scared of me.i ran towards him and kicked him weakly,but it pushed him far enough to use my second strongest attack. "HOUND OF DARKNESS" A hound came out of my hand faster than the eye can see and consumed Todoroki and slammed him into the end of the hall.It gave me enough time to get my momentum up and give him a rock hard punch.He fell to the side out cold.As I was walking away my body fell backwards and the last thing I heard before I passed out was "Heroes Win!"

A/N-Hope you guys are doing well this final part of this chapter was really fun to make.im going to probably make the next chapter on Thursday(If i remember) And yeaa.Until then I'll see you guys Thursday!
#BlacklivesMatter🤙🏾💗