The Perfect Duo

Y/N Pov
The First thing I see is a blue haired boy waving his arms around another boy but he was blonde. Them screaming made my head hurt.Then I see a group of girls in the middle chating"Ooh Girls! See you around N/N bye!"Mina said "I hate when she does that". I'll just go find a desk to sit at. Oo one  in the back today is my lucky day.I put my bag on the desk and layed my head down on the desk,Until i heard a chair scoot in next to me(dang it I really wanted to be alone) I looked up to see who it was.It was that girl from the cute frog family.Me thinking that made me blush a little.She look over at me. "Hi my name is Tsuyu Asui,but you can call me Tsu"I hope we can be best friends." "H-Hi Tsu My name is Y/N,i H-hope we can be friends too. "Your name is cute" Asui said.But when she said that she covered her mouth with her blushing along with it."T-thanks''Y/N Said with blush all over his face. "Ok class listen up" The Weird teacher said.Everyone stared at him with a funny look "My name is Mr. Aziwa and I'm your teacher for the rest of the year" He said with a grumpy voice."Put  your  hero costume on and meet me outside" YES SIR " the class shouted.On our way to the locker room I see a little dwarf peek into the ladies room."I zapped him with one on my quirks and he scream his way into the boys locker room. "Hey" a  girl says from the room "Thank you" It was Tsuyu! "Your welcome "I say with a strong blush.Do I have a crush?School just started. how am I going to tell this to Mina.

Tsuyu POV
Y/N is really cute when he stutters and cute everywhere else .Me thinking that had me red as a strawberry.So it caught all the girls attention. "I think a little frog likes someone". Uraraka said giggling  "W-hat No I don't.But My face said otherwise. "Soo who's the the duck" toru said while screaming. "You promise not to tell.Tsuyu said still blushing." We Promise".All the girls said in unison." "W-Well I like Y/N L/N'' All the girls scream except Mina.Y/N You may have found your Juliet.

A/N:Thanks for reading and Stay Safe

Tsuyu Asui x Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें