Going home

After I woke up I saw he was gone so I got up and went downstairs to see him cooking some food. "Good morning princess" he says in a sleepy tone proving that he didn't wake up to long before I did. "Hey" I said walking up to him kissing his neck and grabbing his butt roughly causing him to jump. "Ayo ma stop that gay shit" he says stoping his actions picking me up and putting me on the counter.

"What can I say I like your butt it's so juicy." I said laughing before he crashes his lips into mines. I groan as his tongue once again dominates mines but then My phone rings. "Damn it" he says as I answer the phone, "yes dad" I say annoyed. "Bring your ass home now" he says then hangs up. I sigh "babe can you take me home please?" I ask. "Of course babe let's get changed". After we changed he drives to my house but when we pull up he handed me a new phone.

"What's this" I ask. "When you get inside your dad will most likely take your phone but that way you can talk to me" he says kissing me and handing a bag of his things. "Bye babe" I say kissing him then running inside. "Where were you?!" He shouted causing everyone to look. "I already told you dad a fr" I was cut off by him slapping me. "I should fucking kill you but I'm not" he says taking my phone. "Go to your room your grounded" he says. "Grounded?! For how long?!" I say. "2 weeks on good behavior fuck with me then it's a month" he says dismissing me.

I walk away and locks my door, I decided since I'm grounded I might as well make a new song I look out my room to make sure no one is around and no one is so I start to make a new song called .
Heaven sent you to me
I'm just hopin' I don't repeat history
Boy, I'm tryna meet your mama on a Sunday
Then make a lotta love on a Monday (ah-ah)
Never need no (no), no one else, babe
'Cause I'll be
Switchin' the positions for you
Cookin' in the kitchen and I'm in the bedroom
I'm in the Olympics, way I'm jumpin' through hoops
Know my love infinite, nothin' I wouldn't do
That I won't do, switchin' for you
Perfect, perfect
You're too good to be true (you're too good to be true)
But I get tired of runnin'
Fuck it, now I'm runnin' with you (wit' you)
Said, boy, I'm tryna meet your mama on a Sunday
Then make a lotta love on a Monday (ah-ah)
Never need no (no), no one else, babе
'Cause I'll be
Switchin' the positions for you (for you, ah)
Cookin' in thе kitchen and I'm in the bedroom
I'm in the Olympics, way I'm jumpin' through hoops
Know my love infinite, nothing I wouldn't do
That I won't do, switchin' for you
Cookin' in the kitchen and I'm in the bedroom (bedroom)
I'm in the Olympics way, I'm jumpin' through hoops
Know my love infinite, nothing I wouldn't do
That I won't do, switching for you
This some shit that I usually don't do (yeah)
But for you, I kinda, kinda want to
'Cause you're down for me and I'm down too (and I'm down too)
Yeah, I'm down too, switching the positions for you
This some shit that I (yeah) usually don't do (don't do)
But for you, I kinda, kinda want to
'Cause you're down for me and I'm down too
Switchin' the positions for you
Cookin' in the kitchen and I'm in the bedroom
I'm in the Olympics way, I'm jumpin' through hoops (to you, to you)
Know my love infinite, nothing I wouldn't do (do)
That I won't do, switchin' for you
Cookin' in the kitchen and I'm in the bedroom
I'm in the Olympics way, I'm jumpin' through hoops
Know my love infinite, nothin' I wouldn't do
That I won't do, switchin' for you
Yeah
Ah, yeah
Ah (ah), yeah

After I was done I heard pounding on my door. "Ok ok" I open it to see my uncle kd at the door. "Hey princess was that you singing it was amazing" he says hugging me. "Thank you but don't tell dad" I said but then my dad walks up. "Don't tell me what" he asked walking in my room. "Nothing" I say huffing. "Your daughter can sing" kd says handing him his phone to let him listen to the recording. My dad plays it over then my brothers and my other uncles walks over to listen while I huff and sit on my bed.

"Why didn't you tell me you could sing" my dad asked handing kd his phone. "I didn't want to" I said laying down. "Well get up we're going to the studio so you can record that song" he says pulling me. "Wait I don't want to" I say. "I didn't ask that let's go" he says pushing past everyone putting me in his car