The studio

After we got to the studio he told me to record the first song. After I get in the booth I start to sing but he stops me. "Yo stop singing like that you know damn well you can do better" he says. "Man I'm trying" I said "you can do better so try again". I sigh again then starts to sing. "What the hell do we need for you to sing right huh" he says then his phone rings.

"Hello..yes this is he..what?!..oh alright thanks" he says hanging up. Everyone is looking at him confused but I think I know what's going on. "W-was tha?" Was all I could get out before he started nodding. "Oh no" I say crying "listen royalty get up we have to do this song" he says. "What a song my mother is dead fuck this song" I say. "Then do a different one but your doing a song" he says slamming against the equipment.
"Fine,ill do my old one" I say starting to sing an old song I made when I found out my mom had cancer but no one else knew but us.

I would tell you that I love you tonight
But I know that I've got time on my side
Where you goin'? Why you leavin' so soon?
Is there somewhere else that's better for you?
What is love if you're not here with me?
What is love if it's not guaranteed?
What is love if it just ups and leaves?
What is love if you're not here no more?
What is love if you're not really sure?
What is love?
What is love?
Told myself I wouldn't cry when you're gone
But I know it's easier said than done
Look at me, look at me, choked up now
(Got me choked up now)
Try to tell you but it won't come out
What is love if you're not here with me?
What is love if it's not guaranteed?
What is love if it just ups and leaves?
What is love if you're not here no more?
What is love if you're not really sure?
What is love if it just ups and goes?
I can't live without you
(I can't live without you)
I can't live with you
(I can't live with you)
What goes around will come right back around
You won't know 'til it hits you
We were supposed to be (an empire)
We were supposed to be an empire
What is love if you're not here with me?
What is love if it's not guaranteed?
What is love if it just ups and leaves?
What is love?
What is love if you're not really sure?
What is love if it just ups?

Once I was done with the song everyone was clapping and laughing. "Aye man this calls for a celebration" my dad says smiling and holding me in his chest. "I rathe" I start to say when my dad cuts me off. "Man invite all the girls to the house..oh and uh royalty see if you can stay with your friend again this is a 16+ party" he says laughing. I push him off of me then sits on the couch.

***back at the house***

I ran to my room to pack my bag for awhile I knew I didn't want to be here for at least a few days cause my dad is a dick. I text mosey and tells him to come get me. "Aye royalty your friend is here" my dad shouts sitting between a couple of girls. I grab my bag and run downstairs. "Aye be careful and text when your there" he says laughing. "I'll think about it" I say walking out then I feel another hand on my arm.

"I ain't playing royalty" he says. "Not like you will notice your little whores are waiting kentrell" I say pushing him off and running to lanthan car. "Hey babe you ok" he asks. "Doesn't matter get me away from here please" I say sighing