The next day

2,000likes Itz_royalty "it's a reason my last name is Kingston🤷🏽‍♀️"View all 300 comments

2,000likes
Itz_royalty "it's a reason my last name is Kingston🤷🏽‍♀️"
View all 300 comments

I've been in my room all day, my older brothers have been coming into my room and hung out with me all day because I won't leave my damn room. My dad hasn't even made an attempt to apologize to me which wouldn't work anyways but whatever. Kacey walks downstairs and sees my dad sitting with Ben and joe. He goes into the cabinet and grabbing a glass. "Yo you don't see me and yo uncles sitting here" dad asks him. "Wassup unc" he says dappling them up then going to fill his glass. "Dead ass kace you gonna be like that" he says as kayden walks downstairs and whispers something into kaceys ear. Kacey laughs then grabs some ice cream and a spoon bringing upstairs along with his drink. "Wassup Uncle joe" he says dapping up joe and hitting Ben behind his head. "Man watch out" Ben says pushing him as his laughs. "What's yo sister doin" my dad asks. "Chillin in the room minding her business not bothering you" he says lower his voice to not come off rude but to show his anger. "Make her come down here" he says as kayden laughs. "Your the father right? You get her down here" he says looking at him in the eyes. "I am the parent and-" my dad starts to say.

"You told her you weren't her father, that hurt her a lot" kayden says crossing his arms. "She disrespected me at her party" my dad says standing up. Kayden laughs like hes heard the funnies joke "you've been nothing but a pain in the ass from you forcing her to sing then to your bitch of a girlfriend and even her party you used you getting hurt to get her here when she just lost her mom along with hitting her in her damn chest yeah great parent" kayden says as he along with joe sit there stunned as Ben looks at my dad. Kayden grabs a drink and then walks upstairs. When he walks into my room he lays on my leg around our brothers who are on my bed. "You ok" I ask rubbing his head. "Yeah I'm good but I might've made that man upset" he says laughing as kamiari pauses the movie. "What happened" i asks. He tells us what happened as we laugh "he deserved it" I say as we hear a knock on the door.

We already know who it is. I play around in kaydens hair as kentrell jr opens the door. "Royal I need to talk to you" he says looking guilty asl as I get up my brothers look at me then at him low key sending bullets through his skinny ass. We walk into his room as he closes the door. "Look I know I haven't been the best parent that I should've been and I'm sorry but you know well I don't take disrespect from anyone" he says as we're holding eye contact with one another not breaking it