Chillin

After I woke up lanthan was still asleep so I started to get up when he tighten his grip on my waist. "Don't move" he said in a harsh yet sleepy tone. "But I wanna cook" I whine as he rubs my butt then swats it softly " I don't care just lay here with me for awhile longer" he says rubbing my butt. "No" I say getting off of him then running downstairs as I hear his loud footsteps following. "Royalty come here" he says as I crawl to the kitchen putting things down then getting up and walking up to him.

"Yes baby" I say slyly and laughing. He groans and rolls his eyes walking close to me. "Why did you do that" he says pulling me into him holding my chin to look at him. "What did I do buba" I say looking up at him. "You moved when I told you to stay still" he said kissing me. "I though you were hungry" I say kissing him again. "I told you I didn't want you too so now I gotta show you what I meant" he says pushing me against the wall. "Jump" he says deeply as I jump wrapping my legs around his body. "Good girl" he groans as he kissing me.

I kiss him back opening mouth letting his tongue in. His tongue roughly dominating mines as he rubs my butt roughly causing me to moan in his mouth as he pulls away causing a spit string. "Have you ever done it before" he asks softly. "No" I say shyly. "Ok I'll go nice and easy for you" he says kissing me down my neck groaning softly carrying me to the kitchen pushing everything off of the counter dropping me onto it. "Your making a mess" I say groaning against his lips taking his shirt off. "You about to make a bigger one though baby" he says kissing down my body taking his shirt off then my bra. He pulls me off the counter. "I want to fuck you so hard on the counter" he growls.

"What are you waiting for baby" I say testing him. His dark eyes going darker immediately with lust and now I know I'm done for. His hands grab the back of my neck crashing his lips against mines his tongue forcing its way Into my mouth showing me his dominance over me he pulls away for his lips to attack my lips,my neck,biting and sucking on my soft skin.