ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3: brother

*****

"You call it madness, but I call it love."

Chapter3:BROTHER!

*****

Entering the venue I was wonderstruck by the beauty of the restaurant. The interior is charged with positivity and spirit of the universe in consonance culminating into a solution which was powerfully simple.The restaurant was thoughtfully a blend of old world and the contemporary.

The restaurant was thoughtfully a blend of old world and the contemporary

Walking through the hallways I made it through to the reception and asked about the table booked by parents by the little piece of information I had gathered from my parents. The receptionist led me to the table where my parents were seated.

"good evening dad, good evening mom "I greeted my parents with a happy face but something was off. Their face was telling me something was wrong. Although they greeted me back.

"is everything alright?why you're looking so dull? "I queried worriedly while sitting beside them.

"everything is fine".y/n's mom assured stroking y/n's hair in a soft manner.

After having a wonderful family time I asked my father the real reason asking me to meet him here."tell me dad what you want about?" I asked in curiosity.

"don't worry you will come to know in few seconds". Dad said in a monotone.

As we were taking about how my studies was going and all we were interrupted by a loud sounds that was coming from the hallways.so I peeked to the hallways only to eyeball to pop out.

There comes the most richest ,most influential man of south Korea,'jeon jungwoo'with a lady by his side I think its his wife. He stood there in the middle of the giant hall, standing tall and proud in his fine black suit, black tie and white shirt. He was empowering world by setting new records everyday, breaking the markets and giving no chance to his rivals. They were coming in our direction.

Soon they reached our table and greeted my parents and settled on their seats.

"Mrs. Kim you didn't tell me that you had such a beautiful daughter, by the way what's your name dear?" Mrs. Jeon asked me with a smile.

"good evening Mr and Mrs jeon ,I am Kim y/n"I said with a smile.

Soon they started talking about their business. Soon very a high pitched interrupted their conversation. I turned to the side only to be surprised to see Jungkook sunbaenim. "sorry mom and dad there was heavy traffic-"suddenly his eyes met mine " what are you doing here?"he asked with his bunny smile.