chapter 1: back when we where kids!

I was in the eg of the mountain and suddenly my sister came my older sister...."Gwen come we have to get you dressed were going to Albasterdo come now"my sister said I followed her.

At Albasterdo

We arrived at Albasterdo and we come front the king and his two sons rhal the oldest and has a fiance
And asch the second brother my father and the king and queen left us to go talk while rhal and his fiance left and while my sister followed our father and I was left with asch I went out side while asch was with his friends I was in there garden siting in the ground looking at a Daisy until some one sat beside me it was one of asch's guard Peirce "hi....? "I said "may I know your name?" I question him he looked at me "Peirce..."he said "nice name I'm Gwen"i said to him he said with a little smile and another from asch guard I still didn't know his name "hi what's your name?"I said he looked at me with a smile"hi I'm noi! "he said happliy I looked at the two and stared at the ground again and close my eyes a few years later me noi and Peirce had been friends.
Me and the guys where running until I bump in to someone "watch where your going "the guy just started at me and I stand up on my own "Gwen are you alright!"noi said behind me "yeah I'm fine... "I said while a bit hurt because of the hurt full land "oh hi leif!"noi said with a little chuckle Peirce being his self ya know quite "this is princess Gwen of diamond!"noi said "heh,her princess heh no way! "Leif said laughing we were looking at him with serious faces I almost wanted to Punch "didn't you noticed?"noi said with a confused and serious face Leif stopped laughing and looked at my head that had a royal crown like pb had he was shocked of what he did "I'm sorry about that..."he said "it's fine.you know what let's be friends!what do you say Leif? Is that your name? "I said but with a question in the last part "yes Leif is my name and sorry about it your maje-"you don't need to call me that Gwen you can just call me Gwen!"I cut him off before he could say majesty and said it happliy a few years later there was a maskerade ball (or that's something that daemos can have but whatever this is an AU eny ways) I was wearing a black with red and orange color cause it's my favorite color and also I had two more sisters that are younger than me I was small but for some reason bj was taller than me but Jessica was the little one when we got to the ball we had our mask's on mine was red with a bit of orange and with phoebe has cyan and black and Jessica has yellow and white and bj has purple and pink....
When we were at the ball my sister's already had a partner I was a bit shock that they had one soon there prettier than me eny ways there always eligent I didn't expect that they would be I was different I had brown hair my parents didn't have brown Hair my mother had black hair with cyan on it and pink and purple tips and as for my father has blonde hair mother and father was too confused of why I'm different.a bit later some one held me a hand to dance he had brown hair and skin dark blue horns and he was wearing a dark blue jacket with some other colors I took his hand and started to dance he couldnt tell was I princess or something but a bit later the dance stop I went to the place where I always hang out I took out my mask and not nowing the guy the dance with me was at my back he found out I was a princess then noi,peirce and Leif saw me they went to me but before they could they said something "what are you doing here Rhys?"Leif said while noi went to me and soon enough my good and hot head friend came asch .a bit later we all started talking laughing like everything was fine we were playing tag and suddenly I almost fell at the eg of the mountain but something push me "GWEN!!"i heard a yell but I fell before I new I was on the ground (by the way she doesn't have horns like her sister's so ya) and I slowly opened my eyes to see a.......