Chapter 3: Part 2

Ava and Rosa with the boys where walking towards the park when they got there the boys started spliting up ava went to go get Peirce and Leif and Rhys while I went to go get noi and asch when ava got Rhys and Leif and Rosa got noi and asch, ava and Rosa got them to them to the blanket that was set "if you leave you will die! "ava said and went looking for Peirce.

Leif's Pov.

I was with Rosa and asch and noi. Rosa gave me a box and I stab it "wow! How did you do that?"noi said "I stab it"i said "need help asch? "Rosa said looking at asch who was stuck on putting the stick and Rosa helped him ava and Peirce came back "we need to go know! "ava said "but we just got here! "I said "ya but Mr. Green and Mr. Dracula is here and he's a big fan of my dad!" ava said. We all went back to the apartment if that's what it's called? I still wonder why Rosa's eyes look sad but she's smiling hmm is something wrong with her? I thought.

No ones Pov!

Ava and Rosa with the boys went back to the apartment and Rosa went to her room ava just deal with the boys and made another promise...

Rosa's Pov.

I was in my bed and fallen asleep and had a dream...

........

I was In a dark room and no light until a diamond appeared in front of me on the top was a girl with black with fade blue with cyan and black clothes and cyan tips on her hair on the left of the girl was a pink and purple girl she had purple and pink all over her clothes and hair except her skin it was a pale normal skin like the cyan girl and the one that was on the right was a girl with yellow and white on her blonde hair, yellow and white dress they had horns like the daemos boys and showed some letters The cyan had P on it and the purple and pink one had B and the yellow and white one had J..i still didn't know what it mean but a girl that looked like the cyan girl appeared in front me there was a garden and the girl was looking at me "hi...? "I said "hello my dearess step daughter I am so glad to see you "she said with a = happy and serious voice "who are you?"I said "I am your step mother the first to be married to your father" she said "I came here to give you this" she gave me a book with a royal look "what is this...? Why are you giving me this?" I said with a confused tune " you now soon"she said before fading away...

........

I woke up with the book in my hand I opened the first page to see the girl that was in my dream with my father if he is my true father since I was just adopted and the next page was a little girl that looked so serious at reading and the third page was a girl holding the man's hand it was still de-same man but the girl looks like me! I was so shock that some one would look like me?! The next page looked like a little girl that looks like me again but different she looked like she's so shy and strong more strong than me the next pages was a girl that looked like the purple and pink girl and the next page was two girls one looks like the girl and the other one looks like the guy still de-same man.

The next page was different I was in complete shock I saw asch in the picture so the book is like a family album and the other daemos boys where there too! Was so confused of who are the other people? It was morning so I went out of my room with the book I just got from my dream and looked at the other pages while I was drinking my tea and I didn't notice that the boys where looking at me "Umm what are you guys looking at?"I said.

Asch's Pov.

I looked at Rosa she had the family book! "where did you get that?" noi said "Umm in my room! " she said ava came out of her room that's what she called it...