chapter 2: erased memories?

The picture is Gwen so ya

Gwen slowly opened her eyes to see a human...looking at her worried and there was two men standing beside him "oh my god are you alright?!"she said"umm who are you and where am I? " Gwen asked "Umm your on earth by the way what's your name little one? " the man with grey hair said "I....i.... Don't know...." Gwen said before they knew it they decided to take care of Gwen so they name her Rosabella

A few years past and Gwen still didn't know where she came from what's her name but she started getting dreams about she had friends who had horns and she had another one but it was different

........
"Can you hear me? "she said Rosabella nodded as a yes"do you know what's your name? " she said "yes it's Rosabella rose.... " Rosa said "no! It's Gwen Daisy Diamond!not Rosabella rose! " she said while she started to fade away I woke up in a sweat all over my head'what the hell was that w-was t-that really m-my n-name...!? 'you screamed trowe your thoughts you got out of bed and started making some cereal since Rosabella and ava don't know how to cook ava woke up and started eating "av you have an interview today...i can take out the trash if you want? " Rosabella said "no I'll take out the trash since its my turn!" ava said while smiling at her sister after they where done ava went out and got back cause she forgot about the trash Rosabella giggled for a bit at this point of Rosabella she was the opposite of Gwen.gwen was always joking around and has distance from everyone even her sister's but Rosabella.rosabella was a sweet and innocent girl sometimes she's quite sometimes she was shy and doesn't have distance with anyone especially for ava.rosabella put on some head phones and plug it trowe there phone and play music and closed her eyes she didn't notice that someone came in one of them was carrying ava he had light blue horns and brown skin and hair he was like the guy in my dream or nightmare I just closed my eyes until ava woke up and started pulling you "shh be quite "ava said but the one was laying on the floor caught them"THE HUMANS ARE ESCAPING!"he said while Jonny sleeping on his chest or just purring ava grabbed Rosabella's arm and started running towards the kitchen and grabbed a pan "stay back or I'll hecking scream!"ava said pointing the pan at him" first time heard a human scream "he said "Leif hold your tougng "the dark blue guy said "I thought I dreamed about you!"ava said "she saw us on her sleep? " the orange boy said "she is a powerfull human" the guy beside him said and the green boy looked at Rosabella that was scared of what might happen next"plz we come in pea-"her source of power! "the guy that was in ava's room said he had a bra on his hand it was ava and ava was fully red on her face and the guy gives the magazine to the guy beside him "wow! It's like a battle! "he said looking amazed ava throwed the pan to the guy with black hair and grabbed Rosabella's arm and runed but was stopped by the orange and light blue boys ava was hold over while screaming and Rosabella was trying to get out but the boy had his hands over Rosa's arm "Leif make peace with them " the boy with dark blue said the green boy nodded and went to Rosa and ava.

Rosabella's Pov.

The green horned came to us and said"hey were not going to hurt you"he said showing off his sharp teeth that made ava screams louder I was amazed that he had that teeth but he looked familiar but you can't remember "let's just kil-"he was cut off by the dark blue guy "your majesty you said you wanted a prisoner" he said "we can kill the other one and keep the other one"he said which made me shake even more until the guy that was holding ava put his hand over her mouth "good job Peirce " the guy that was holding me said.

Noi's Pov.

I looked at the human that I was holding witch made me remember Gwen...

......
3rd person Pov.

Gwen was almost at the eg of the mountain and the someone pushed her that made the boys pull out there weapons "heh weakling's... "he said

.......

I snapped out of it and looked back at the human that Peirce was holding.

3rd person's Pov.

About 3 hours later ava was still screaming well Rosa was just sleeping at the orange boy lap was sleeping peacefully "WHY IS THIS DAY TAKING FOREVER!" the green boy said we'll Rosa was a heavy sleeper so she can't hear eny scream un less there close to her "I can't take it eny more MAKE HER STOP! "the orange boy said which mad e Rosa wake up Rosa looked around and saw she was laying on the orange boy she was a blushing for embarrassed meet but he hold on to her wrist a bit later they let go of them and ava hugged her little sister and the boys said something that made ava go to the bathroom and went back a few minutes later and brought them to the government and it was a bad Idea Rosabella was in her room cause ava said to go to her room and another terrible day for ava and Rosa.

Well this was a bit short I guess but thanks for reading and my hands hurt so much so if eny request just ask me so bye!