ꜱʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ

My phone rang, again. She's not giving up and it's becoming slightly annoying. I let it ring and try to not pay attention but just when it stopped, it started ringing again.

"Fuck you..." I mumbled as stared at the phone not knowing if I should turn it off or answer and make her understand that she's getting on my nerves.

"Who's that sweetie?" Wanda asked as she leaned over my shoulder to get a better look at the screen.

"My ex-girlfriend. She just won't leave me alone" I sighed and before I could do anything Natasha grabbed the phone and answered the phone.

"I'll handle it" she whispered to me. She put the call on speaker so that Wanda and I could hear.

"Y/n, why the fuck aren't you answering?" the familiar voice spoke through the phone.

"Oh, I'm sorry darling this isn't Y/n" Natasha said with her seductive raspy voice.

"Well, where the fuck is she?"

"You curse a lot, a bit frustrated maybe?" Wanda smirked matching Natasha's tone but her Sokovian accent made it somehow even more attractive.

"And who the hell are you?" I could tell my ex was getting mad and to be honest I quite enjoyed it.

"The women who've been screwing your ex-girlfriend" Natasha told, emphasizing the "ex".

"Yeah, I get why you won't let her go, she's hot. Especially when she takes her top off to reveal her beautiful perfect brea-" Wanda started to speak but she was cut off.

"Okay what the hell is this? Y/n? Why are you doing this?" My ex asked as if she wasn't the reason why we ended our relationship.

"I'm sorry, Y/n would love to answer but she's busy giving me a head" Natasha chuckled before moaning through the phone. I can't even describe how this made me feel but I could tell my face was heating up.

"Wait, did she do that too when you sucked on her neck?" Wanda ask and before I could say anything she started biting and sucking on the soft skin of my neck. A moan slipped through my lips making both redheads chuckle.

"She won't bother you anymore" Natasha smiled right after she hung up the call and handed me my phone back. I gave her what I wanted to be a thankful smile but I wasn't really thinking straight in that moment and of course they noticed it.

"What's wrong darling?" Wanda asked, gently putting a hair strand behind my ear.

"I'm... It's just... nothing. It's nothing. Thank you for handling it" I stuttered trying to keep my composure. The two woman exchanged a look and nodded at each other.

"I think that your problem is that you really like us..." Wanda whispered in my left ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Yeah and all those things we just said made you want more. Look at you, you're desperate. You want me to touch you so bad" Natasha whispered in my right ear. She placed her hand on my knee and slowly let it go upper on my leg until she reached my inner thigh.

"You really want us, don't you?" Wanda asked, grazing her fingertips along my jawline before gently gripping on my chin to force me to look at her.

"Yes, I do" I admitted without even thinking about it.

"So, you won't mind if we continue this little party upstairs in my room?" Natasha asked as she played with my belt, threatening to take it off.

"I didn't think you were such a tease, Romanoff" I chuckled as I stood up from the couch. "So, you're coming or what?" I smirked, leading the way to the stairs earning chuckles from the two women.