Chapter 1.

TW's:
Arguing

Sapnap pulled into the driveway, his head pounding and body full of fatigue.
pulling himself out of the car, he walked to the front door.

He opened it, dream playing with patches and dog, he smiled as he put his jacket on the hanger.

Dream noticed his lover, getting up to greet him with a kiss.
"You're quite happy aren't you?" Sapnap smiled pulling in for a quick peck.
"Of course I am, I've missed you idiot."

Sapnap pulled away from the floridans arms, walking into the kitchen and being greeted by a grey stinky baby, as he likes to call her.

"Hello patches" He gave the feline a quick pat on the head before checking the fridge for anything he can drink.

"Oh babe, the soda's on the counter" dream yelled from the living room.

"Thank you dreamie!"

He poured himself a cup of soda before joining dream on the couch, snuggling into his side.

dream's phone buzzed, he looked over.
George, their bestfriend of only the gods know how long.

"What's george up too?" he asked.
"Ah, he just wants to record a video with us." dream hummed.
I nodded before turning on the TV, skipping through channels.

"Dreamy watch a movie with me please?" I faked begged, dream groaned.

"I gotta put out a video tonight, you can join me if you'd like?" sapnap groaned.

"You never spend time with me anymore" He pouted, dream rolling his eyes and giving him a peck before standing up.

"You still love me no matter what" dream said smugly.
"No dream, I'm serious, you're always with george, while I have nothing against that it's just that, the fans truly think you're dating him." sapnap crossed his arms, his posture closing.

"Sappy.. I love you, you know this, but we need more content. plus the fan's don't know about us yet." dream started walking away.

"What if I want them to know, clay?" Sapnap said, sorrow and anger soiled his voice.

"We can't tell them yet, I'm sorry" dream started walking up the stairs.

"You're sleeping on the fucking couch." sapnap yelled.

"I- don't fucking be like that, sapnap." dream groaned, stopping in his tracks.

"Being like what?" sapnap stood up, defensive now.
"Nothing, god."

"That's fucking it, come here!"
Sapnap yelled, his voice sour and tears glistening his eyes.

Dream stomped downstairs sliently.
Sapnap started  going off.
"I'm fucking tired of this! I'm fucking tired of seeing MY boyfriend being fucking shipped with our bestfriend, and-"

Dream cut him off "It's not my fault! i can barely control them"

"You still fucking encourage it! don't even get me fucking started on the fake flirting."

"It's fake! it's for a fucking bit!" dream yelled.
"I don't give two fucking shits if it's for a BIT." sapnap near-screamed, tears streaming down his face at this point.

"Stop crying, you're an adult." dream muttered.

That's where the line snapped.
"You know fucking what? I'm leaving for a couple days, I'm going to karls" sapnap screamed.

Dream laughed and rolled his eyes. "Fine! go, I don't need you here anyways."

Sapnap screamed as loud as he can. "Fuck you!"
He stomped up the stairs, grabbing a small luggage and throwing in almost anything.
Clothes.
his pillows and an extra blanket.

Sapnap stormed down the stairs and slammed the door as hard as he could.

Dream came running outside.
"Wait-"

Sapnap scowled "Fuck off! I already said if,
I'm going to karls."

"Sap-"

"Go the fuck away!" sapnap threw the luggage in, getting into his car and swerving away.

Dream was left alone, with himself and his thoughts.