Chapter 2

Dream woke up to a buzzing alarm and nobody besides him.
It's been like this for 3 days now.

Sapnap won't come home
He's tried everything, he cried for an entire hour on the phone with him, sobbing and pleading he come back.

He's still not back, Dream forced himself out of bed and went to the bathroom.

He took a quick shower, but didnt bother to brush his hair or his teeth.

Guilt filled him, from his head to his toes.
He wasn't hungry, he hasnt ate anything besides an apple bad forced him to eat.

He laid on the couch, not noticing the stream of tears going down his face.

He heard a car pull into the driveway, he leapt up and quickly opened the door.
He only saw bad and skeppy.

The smile on his face dissolved.
Patches was in skeppys arms.
He left her to them, because he didn't have the strength to take care of her.

"Hey, you muffin! why are you so sad?" bad walked up, sympathy flashed in his eyes for the taller man.

"Oh- it's uh yk sapnap."
Skeppy groaned and plopped himself on the couch.

"Bro, fuck him!" skeppy remarked
"Language! also lets not,, yk our exes please?"
Bad sighed, sitting next to patches and skeppy on the couch.

"It's just, hard okay? I don't even know if we broke up or not."
Dream sat in the loveseat, as bad flipped on the TV.

"Forget about sapnap, cmon let's watch TV alright?"
Bad smiled at dream.

"Heyo, you got netflix on this?" skeppy laughed, as he took the remote from bad.

"Hey!- ugh, whatever." bad curled up next to skeppy, dream frowned.
Only seeing him and sapnap.

"Here, let's watch this new show. pretty sure it's called heatwaves" (dnf reference in a dreamnap fic)

——
Sapnap cried himself to sleep that night, he never apologized to dream.

Karl slept with sap's head on his chest the entire time, comforting him throughout the night.

Sapnap woke up to karl shaking him awake.
"Hey dude, I made breakfast if you're hungry, I gotta go make a video with Jimmy and the boys.

He nodded, karl sighed.
"See you later man."

Sapnap rolled out of bed, and went to the toilet.
He used the bathroom and went downstairs.

He saw a plate of eggs, sausages, pancakes and fries on the table.

He didn't touch it,
He grabbed a liquor bottle from the cabinet.
Karl always kept some around for when chris and chandler came over.

Hours later went by, sapnap fucked off his ass, passed out on the couch.
Of course like the good drunk he is, he put the liquor back where it should've been

Karl walked in and sighed.
"Sapnap cmon."