Chapter 1 - The First Meeting

Keyu's POV

*Thump thump*

I could feel my heart pump with nervousness and excitement. I'm finally here on a new platform to showcase myself.

I would honestly say I am more excited to do this than nervous. I took a quick look back at my fellow JayWalk New Joy teammates and it seemed like we were all in a similar state.

As I was thinking that, a staff member suddenly opened the door and shouted "JayWalk New Joy you are next! Please get ready!"

It seems like our turn has come, me and my teammates looked at each other and affirmed our gazes.

"Jiayou!" my fellow teammates said to me, I nodded in agreement.

The door opened and we began to take our first steps as trainees of CHUANG 2021.

Inevitably, after finishing all of our introduction walking shots, we opened the door that had trainees similar to us in it.

They were all very welcoming, it is very obvious that they are filled with passion and excitement for the stage like the rest of us.

As we began exchanging our greetings, a fellow trainee spoke "Oh my goodness! How tall are you?!" he asked, I nodded and replied "188cm." This question is what I often get asked for since my height is taller than the average person.

After that we began to settle down and new trainees continued entering, we continued welcoming and exchanged greetings with them.

Then suddenly the announcer said in a robotic voice "WELCOME! CHUANG 2021's INTERNATIONAL TRAINEES"

This is the part I was excited about, before joining this competition I had already heard that this year's season will be an international one which initially peaked my interest to join the show.

As the doors opened, me and the boys as instructed by Zhang Teng began to shout our welcomes in unison saying "WELCOME TO CHINA!" and then entered 3 very distinct looking boys, as they walked to the center of the stage they started introducing themselves.

As one of them started to count "1,2,3 Hello everyone! We're INTERSECTION!" and then continued introducing themselves individually they were Mika,Kazuma and Caelan.

I instantly knew that we might br able to get along. Since, being a Chinese-American myself I consider my English skills to be quite good. So, I can definitely communicate well with them.

Then the train of trainees from Japan came pouring in even dance masters like Santa and Rikimaru-san, they all looked very distinct and fun to work with. Two of the trainees from Japan even came sliding in, if I remember correctly they're called Yuu and Amu.

As the wave of Japanese trainees ended the announcer began to speak again in a robotic voice saying "WELCOME! CHUANG 2021 TRAINEES FROM THAILAND".

This peaked my interest since I heard they were only sending two trainees this year from Thailand.

Then the doors opened and I saw a refreshing boy with an adorable smile pop in 'How cute.' I thought, then a shadow behind him came in and I was a left star struck to be honest.

His visuals were... just wow. He exuded a certain aura of charisma and radiating confidence. He was a bit shorter than me but his aura was not, he was captivating. He had the look that would immediately make you look at him and be mesmerized.

While thinking that I immediately composed myself within a few seconds and closed my mouth that unconsciously jaw dropped a little.

As they began walking towards the center of the stage, my gaze subconsciouly followed him.