Chapter 3 - On to the Stage (Part1)

'It's you again

'It's you again.'

~x~x~x~

Keyu's POV

The waiting room was bustling with trainees, I heard the they had to separate the waiting rooms because of the number of trainees each waiting room had.

When the staff announced that the recording was about to begin and we needed to line-up. I hastily stood up and went in line.

As we were walking to the platform, the staff cued our group to sit in the middle near the center. I saw that there were a limited number of seats left and I would have to seat near another trainee from a different company. I saw the back of a man dressed in all white waving at his friends on the left side of the stage. 'A pretty bold choice to wear an all white outfit, doesn't he fear it might get dirty?' I thought. But, a tap of my team mate from behind came urging me to rush and sit down immediately. So, I hastily asked the man sitting in front of me "Hello, excuse me is this seat taken?" the man answered immediately and said "No, of course not--" but when he turned around I was absolutely baffled.

'How come it's you again, fate must be playing tricks at me.' I thought, again unconsciously my jaw has jawdropped a little 'Why do I always jawdrop unconsciously whenever I see this man.' I pondered.

Luckily, with my years of idol training and expression management I was quickly able to compose myself and go back to my usual poker face, so I hope.

A/N: Lolz Keyu >_<

I tried to smile a bit and greeted him "Hello, nice to meet you my name is Zhou Keyu and these are my fellow label mates we're from JayWalk New Joy" after that a successive introduction from my team mates occured.

After that Patrick smiled a bit and said "Sawadheeka, I'm Patrick Yin Hao Yu from Thailand" and my thought drifted 'Yes, I already know that' as he continued in Chinese he pointed to his friend "And this is my friend Xiao Gu, Nine, Gao Qing Chen he's also from Thailand" the person by his side smiles and waves at us.

We sit down and wait for the program to begin. I hear my friends by my side gushing saying "Nine is so cute." while in my mind 'Patrick is cuter.' I unconsciously thought. Then I realized 'Wait-- ZHOU KEYU, Daniel the Patrick is a guy what are you thinking ? I mean guys can be cute too but that's not what I mean why is my mind so troubled by this ?' while I was lost in thought my friend tapped me from behind as a cue that the program was about to begin.

The robotic announcer started speaking again but this time in multiple languages.

"Welcome! The CHUANG 2021 Mentors!"