Chapter 10

After Ayanokouji's interaction with Hiyori, Ayanokouji went back to his classroom.

Ayanokouji arrives at the door of his classroom, he was about to enter until someone called him from the side.

??: Oh, it's you Ayanokouji. Just on time.

Ayanokouji turns to the person who said that and that person was Mashima-sensei.

Ayanokouji: Sensei, good afternoon.

Mashima: Good afternoon to you too, we should get inside now. We're going to waste time if we stay here.

Ayanokouji nods and enters the classroom as Mashima follows Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji sits down at his seat and stares at the windows.

Ayanokouji: (Really, good bye my peaceful life. We may never meet again. I wonder how they're going to react to this I should prepare myself for the incoming questions later on.)

Mashima-sensei pastes several big pieces of paper on the blackboard.

Mashima: I will give you 4 minutes to look at the results and after the 4 minutes I can entertain your questions if you have any.

Mashima goes to the side after he said that.

The students look at their scores and after confirming that they passed on all subjects they celebrate in a quiet manner. They then look at their classmates scores to see if they failed or not.  They were surprised that Sakayanagi who was the person who usually takes the top spot was ranked second in all subjects and the person who took the top spot was none other than the person who was staring at the window Ayanokouji Kiyotaka but what surprised them more was that Ayanokouji has perfect scores in all subjects.

Katsuragi: (Just how is this possible? There were questions that the school hadn't teach yet he got it correct. Just who are you Ayanokouji?)

Hashimoto: (Woah...)

Kamuro: (I have no words)(Literally, I can't think of words for her in this line)

Sakayanagi was just laughing softly at her classmates reactions.

Ayanokouji: (Ah... Here we go now)

Mashima-sensei goes back to the front of the class.

Mashima: I assume that you're done looking so if you have any questions, ask away.

Random Class A: Sensei, the results aren't wrong right? It's unusual and virtually impossible for Sakayanagi-san to get overtaken in a written test.  I don't believe the results right now even my classmates share my feelings about the results.

The student who said that looked around his classmates as if asking if they share the sentiment as him. His classmates looked at him and nodded.

Mashima: I can assure you that the results are right we even double checked it because the teachers are shocked of the results and couldn't believe it.

The student who said that wanted to say more but figured it was useless.

Mashima: Does anyone have more questions?

Nobody replied.

Mashima: I assume you have none so for the remaining time that you have you can spend it however you want. If you have any questions that you want to ask later, I will be at the staff room. Enjoy your time and good bye.

Mashima-sensei left the classroom after he said that.

Not a single student of Class 1-A left or said anything until someone spoke.