Chapter 16

AN: Heya, I wasn't able to upload any updates since I'm procrastinating a lot and I don't have a lot motivation to write chapters. I even forgot that I have to write a chapter for COTE One-shots due to it. Sorry about it.
____________________________________

Ayanokouji POV

Me, Hashimoto and Yoshida are currently heading towards the Soccer Field where the last event in this exam was going to be held at. While heading there we are talking about our strategies and roles in the event.

We decided that me and Hashimoto would be the ones that are going to run around while Yoshida is the goalkeeper, we also discussed some potential strategies that we could use in order to win.

As we arrived at the Soccer Field I saw the contestants from Class C. Of course Hirata was there along with one of his classmates but what I didn't expect was Koenji being there. Did Sakayanagi predicted this? Is this why she assigned me to the Soccer event? I had questions forming in my head because of Koenji participating in this event but I quickly removed those as it wasn't necessary to me right now.

As we enter the Soccer Field Koenji noticed our presence and turn to look at us then focused his attention to me along, he then went near me and started talking.

"Fancy seeing you here, Elevator-kun." 

Koenji said with his usual narcissistic voice.

"Hello Koenji, I didn't know that you were participating in this event."

"I didn't want to at first but I had a feeling that you were going to participate in this one since you didn't appear in the previous ones so I decided to tell Horikita-girl that I would participate in this one."

"I assume that Horikita was surprised?"

"Of course, she even doubted my words."

"I see."

"Though I have to tell Elevator-kun, you have quite become popular in the defectives class. They even told me to crush your class in this event though I didn't care."

"That's them I suppose."

"Make my time here, good Elevator-kun."

I can only assume by his words that he was challenging me.

I didn't reply to Koenji neither did he continue to talk he instead went back to his teammates and Hashimoto who was listening to my conversation with Koenji along with Yoshida started to talk.

"I didn't expect the narcissist to participate here. Were you surprised by this King?"

"Yes..."

"This is going to be a tough one isn't?"

Yoshida said as he scratching his cheek while watching Koenji combing his hair with his fingers. Indeed that this is going to be tough match, even though Koenji has never shown his physical abilities a lot I've seen his physique which is greater than the average human.

The referee for the match who was the PE Teacher went to us and told us to pick heads or tails, we pick heads and by coincidence, when the PE Teacher asked the other team to pick heads or tails, they pick tails. The referee then flip the coin into the air and when it landed on his arm it showed heads facing him. The PE Teacher told us that our team gets to do the first kick-off since we won when he flipped the coin. Me and Hashimoto decided that I would be the one to do the kick-off.

I head to the center circle of the field while the rest of the players go to their side.

I saw that Hirata and Koenji are the ones that are going to run around the field as their 3rd member is at the goal making him the goalkeeper for their team.