Chapter 1

Disclaimer-this takes place after Rapunzel and the others left Corona. Also Andrew and Varian share the same cell in this sorry -m-

Varian refused to talk to anybody. He was still angry at everybody. He refused to eat anything the guards served. He didn't want to see anybody until his dad was free from the amber. Sometimes one cell mate tried to start a conversation, but Varian ignored him, or just snapped at him.

Andrew: Come on kid, what ya angry about? Ya obviously did something really bad if they locked a fourteen year old up in here.

Varian: The king's morals is basically we can't lock two kids up but lock one kid up. So I don't know why you point at my age meaning I did something bad you ugly moron!

Andrew: Alright, no need to be so snappy for your age kid.

Varian decided not to respond. He just ignored the Man. Why would he engage in a conversation with an old man who pretended to be handsome. The man has no reason to engage with him unless he wants something. This man looked like he was 48 pretending to be 24.

Andrew: Come on kid, no need to give me the cold shoulder.

Varian: If you don't shut the frick up-

Andrew: You will do what?

The young alchemist went quiet. He couldn't do anything. He was to weak and frail from not eating anything to do much.

The guards walked in with a Blonde tall boy, wearing all green. His blonde hair in a ponytail. He got escorted to a cell opposite of Varian and Andrew's.

Hugo: Come on! It was just 2 bags of gold coins! Not like I murdered anyone!

The guards left after locking Hugo's cell. Hugo looked around at the cell with Varian and Andrew.

Hugo: hey, who is the kid that looks like he hasn't ate anything in weeks.

Varian stayed silent.

Andrew: He won't talk to me. He seems like he has a lot of anger to something.But I can't figure out what-

Varian: Well maybe it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! 

The young alchemist threw his googles at the wall in anger.

Hugo: Woah! Alright then....

A week passed by since Hugo got locked up. Hugo was very bored being locked up. He was still trying to find a way to escape. He noticed that Andrew was bothering the young alchemist a lot, while the alchemist seemed to have anger issues, as well as refuse any food from the guards. Sometimes he heard Varian mumble something about his dad when he was offered food. Hugo thought he might try to make the alchemist say something.

Hugo: Hey kid, is it ok if I get your name?

Varian stayed silent

Hugo: Oh come on 

 Varian: still didn't talk

Andrew: See he wouldn't talk 

 Hugo: but at least can i have your name? 

 Varian: *wimper* it's Varian 

 Hugo: okay-

Hugo noticed that Varian sounded tired. Of course he would be tired, he hasn't eaten anything in who knows how long. The guard later brought food for the prisoners. As usual, the alchemist refused.

Varian: Is my dad free from the Amber

Guard: No...not yet..

Varian: Then stop bringing me any food until he is free!

The guard later left. Hugo noticed Andrew talking to the alchemist again.

Andrew: So what happened to your dad?

Varian: What happened is none of your business!

Andrew: You seem like a smart kid. You could use your brains to take out your anger on someone else instead of holding it back-

Hugo decided to interrupt.

Hugo: Varian?

The alchemist still didn't want to talk.

 Hugo: Varian you wanna tell us what happen to your dad? It might make ya feel better

 Varian: It's none of your business you dumb b**

 Hugo: Okay okay geezz!

 Andrew: Vari- 

 Varian: Shut up!

-Chapter end-

Credits:

Most of the story and idea was written by me, but my friend on discord also helped. I will link her youtube channels here. She does gacha club content with undertale and is AMAZING!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEmJONbT3VmcC6vHIN1fM8A

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrJcwGyQiKkuVSbMqXs80Ag