Chapter 2

Varian still hasn't eaten anything but he calmed his anger to Hugo and Andrew a bit. Hugo wanted Varian to eat because he hated seeing someone like this. Andrew though just wanted Varian to eat so he could use Varian to help with his plans. 

 Hugo: Vari you gotta eat 

 Varian: No..

 Andrew: but yo- 

 Varian: shut the frick up !

It was at the point where the guards were literally forcing Varian to eat. The young alchemist hasn't eaten for a month of two. He still refused to eat, but he was to weak to push any food from the guards forced him to eat away. When he was chewing, you could tell he was both delighted and feeling guilty. He later gave up trying to resist the food. He didn't want to eat, but he was to weak and was incredibly hungry.

Varian grew more distant from the world. His anger to Hugo and Andrew died down a bit, but he still hated Rapunzel and Corona with every bone in his body. Andrew decided to take advantage of the young alchemist.

Andrew: Hey kid.

Varian: What is it?

Andrew: Well I wanted to know if you were ready to tell why you were so angry all the time.

Varian: No....

Hugo didn't realize at first what Andrew was doing, but he realized it wasn't healthy for one to burry their anger like this.

Hugo: You sure shorty? You might feel better if you tell someone.

Varian: Leave me alone!

Talking about Varian's anger problems and what happened stressed him out a lot. He didn't want to tell these "strangers". 

Varian had been in the prison for 3 and a half months now when a new prisoner came. He had orange hair that was a little messy. He was wearing a Blue coat and a green short with a red stripe. The boy gave Varian the death stare, to which Varian responded by death staring him back. Varian has never met or seen this boy before, but he didn't like him already. The boy got locked in the cell with Hugo. 

Hugo: So, whats your name? What ya in for?

Boy: My name is Farito...I stole some stuff, not much. What is HE doing here!

Farito pointed at Varian.

Varian: Where did you think I was! On some island paradise meeting leaf creatures!?

Hugo: You two know each other?

Farito: Everyone in the kingdom knows HIM!! He kidnapped the queen! He hurt the princess and destroyed his village!

Andrews face lit up at hearing that. 

Varian: And did the princess help me when my father was practically dying! NO!! She did not! She doesn't give a crap! When she was completely free I still had to contact her! She never once was there to help me!

Farito and Varian argued for 2 and half hours.Soon Varian was starting to get tired, and he felt like he was gonna cry about his dad. He didn't want to show he could be weak, or emotional. So he decided to shut down the argument.

Varian: WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHUT UP!!!SHUT UP UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE ABANDONED!! TO BE LEFT ALONE!!

Everyone went silent.

Varian decided to sit in the corner and hide himself from everyone else. Ten minutes later Hugo decided to check on Varian. Start a conversation and maybe make him feel better.

Hugo: Varian?

The alchemist would stay silent.

Hugo: Come on, I'm here to talk.

Varian: Talk about what!

Hugo: Come on shorty, I feel bad.

Varian: YOU have nothing to do with it!

Hugo: Varian, please

the alchemist was to tired to stay angry 

 Varian: Fine...

Hugo: Alright..*sigh*

Varian went quiet

Hugo: come on Varian your upset and I want to talk to make you feel better

Farito decided to interrupt 

 Farito: He doesn't deserve to feel better after what he d- 

Varian: You're not a part of this!!

Hugo: Just shut up Farito

Farito: Whatever!

Hugo: Good because nobody likes you!

Farito: Nobody likes him either. Just saying. Ya don't wanna look bad?Don't engage with him.

Hugo: Just shut the frick up.

Varian: At least I can keep promises!

Farito: There was a blizzard! Varian: Does it look like i give a

Farito: You look like a depressed angry piece of garbage!

Farito: You look like a depressed angry piece of garbage!Hugo: Just stop arguing you two!

The alchemist went silent

Farito: Whatever!

Hugo: Your annoying Farito

Farito: Feeling is mutal.

Hugo: Then shut up!

Farito rolled his eyes\

Hugo:I don't wanna hear your annoying voice!

Farito: Then shut up!

Hugo: You shut up and then ill shut up!

Farito: Fine!

My friend helped with the chapter again :>

She also created Farito, here is a drawn pic