2

Everything in the past stays in the past. But sometimes you need to face the past to move on in the future.

———

"Late?! You are running late?! What happened Mina?! Now why would you get drunk one night before the shoot?! I thought I told the whole staff that this was important for us! This is a huge deal, Mina!" I can hear Nedati's yelling from the hallway. I walk as fast as I can to his office.

"Just send over the questions I will have somebody else interview him." Nedati hangs up the phone and sits back in his chair going stressfully with his hand through his hair. "Calm down Nedati. Stuff like this happens. It will be alright." I try to calm him down.

"How? How is it going to be alright? I warned every single person in this building about today." He says with his head in his hand. "The interview starts in thirty minutes and Mina won't make it on time. I have nobody to interview him Tiana."

I hear the disappointment in his voice. This was our, his chance to show other magazines that he could do it. That he can do it on his own. That he don't need anybody else to be there for him.

Both of Nedati's parents got killed when a robbery went wrong. He was in his room quiet. He might didn't say anything but he saw everything. He was just five when it happened. I can't even imagine how hard it is for him.

"Send them over to me, the questions. I will interview him." I give him a smile. "Tiana, thank you so much! You just saved my whole career." He walks up to me and hugs me. I laugh and hug him back. "Just send them so I can go through them I need to be prepared before the clock hits five."

"Okay, I just mailed them to you. I also sent some of his personal information so you know who you're interviewing." "Thank you. I will go now, see you later." I walk out of his office and start running to my office. I turn on my computer and go through my mail. Nedatiwoods@gmail.com - interview. I open the document and start reading.

Artist name: RM
Born: September 12, 1994, Ilsan-gu, Goyang, South Korea
Height: 1.81 m
Age: 26

He used to live in Ilsan-gu. He has a sister. He moved to America in 2019 to start his career as a rapper. He never talks about his past relationships but don't feel bad by asking him. He loves his family and his career, they mean the world to him.

Questions:
- How was it to be in America for five years?
- Did you see or speak to your family a lot?
- How about your life in South Korea? Did you miss it?
- Did it take long to get your first debut in 2022?
- Do you plan on going back to American or are you going to stay in South Korea?
- Have you worked with many artists?
- What is your favorite project?
- Have you ever been in love?
- What is your relationship status?
- If you hear the word clothes, what do you think of?
- What's your most simplest outfit?
- You went on tour in America, which of the shows was your favorite?
- You ever plan on doing a world tour?

That's a lot of questions. I'm so thankful that this is not my everyday job. Standing behind the camera is more my thing. I read the questions again until I hear a knock at my office door. "Come in."

The door opens and I see one of the staff members standing there. "Mr. Woods told me to guide you to the interview area." "Is it going to be in the studio or in a closed office?" I ask before standing up after printing out the questions.

"It's going to be in the studio. Everything is already decorated with the couch, chair and table. The lightning is on a normal level." I grab the paper with questions from the printer and walk up to him. "Alright, let's go then." I smile and we start walking towards the studio.