5

Nothing hurts more than seeing the person you want with someone else

———

We both sit in silence as he drives his car. After the phone call I asked Seok-woo to head over to my place around 1 so we could go out together. He kept hesitating to pick me up but I told him it was fine.

I look at the man driving the car. He looks calm and peaceful yet so... broken. My glare traces of to his plumped lips. And just like that memories start to go through my mind.

"No! Stop!" I laugh moving my legs hysterically around. "Then tell me what I want to hear!" His fingers are all over my body tickling me. I can't stop laughing and moving trying my best to push him away. I tap his shoulder. "Say it!" He laughs while still tickling me. "Okay!" He stops, waiting for me to talk. I take deep breathes. "Kim Nam-joon," I pause and look at him, "is NOT the coolest man alive!" As soon as the words leave my mouth I stand up and run away from him laughing. But my luck ends when I get pulled by someone and we both fall on the green warm grass. I look at him as I giggle. "You just hurt my feelings," he strokes my cheek with his thumb, "you'll have to make up for that." Still laying on top of him I laugh and look at his narrowed eyes. "How does Kim Nam-joon wants me to make it up to him?" He licks his lips and moves his hand to my neck pulling me closer to him. I look down at his lips before looking back in his eyes. Our lips are just one simple movement away from each other. I can feel his hot breath brushing on my lips. "A kiss." He looks down at my lips. "Can I kiss you, Tiana?" He asks. "Kiss me." And just like that he presses his lips on mine. Feeling the way his lips move against mine gave me goosebumps. I kiss him back resting my hand on his cheek moving my lips passionately on his. I cup his face with both my hands, slowly pulling away from him. Our first kiss.

"Hey, you okay?" His hand is placed on my thigh right now and his eyes are pierced on the road.

"Y-Yeah I'm okay." I just wish you were mine. We were so happy together why'd you leave me Nam-joon? Just why?

"Your muscles feel tense, are you sure that you're okay?" He's now looking at me with a worried stare. I can't even breathe properly when I'm surrounded by him.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? Your parents are at the hospital," I look at his hand that's placed on my thigh I slowly move my hand to his and remove his hand from my thigh. "Your mom barely survived the accident Nam-joon. Are you okay?"

"I'm feeling better already with you right beside me." I let his hand go. "You shouldn't. I'm not your girlfriend nor am I your friend."

"I'm sorry." He simply says. "Be sorry to your girlfriend. Why isn't she even here to comfort you?"

No answer. Of course he won't answer it. It's his private life.

The rest of the car drive was quiet with just the radio playing. Finally arriving at my apartment I get out of his car.

"Still the same building..." He looks at the apartment building.

"Yeah... still the same building." The tension between us is awkward. Not a single one of us is moving.

"Uh, thank you for driving me home I really appreciate it." I play with the rings that are around my fingers while looking at a cat trying to catch a bird.

"It was the least I could do." His hands are in his pockets as he smiles awkwardly at me.

"I'm getting in now," I give Nam-joon a quick smile before heading inside the building "bye." He waves at me and gets in his car.

I put my shoes on and head outside. Just as I leave the building I see Seok-woo standing against a wall. He's wearing a simple outfit. He looks so attractive as the sunlight brushes on his skin. I grab my phone and take a picture of him.