3

The one you love the most could also be the one who will hurt you in the end.

———

"Where are we?" I ask as Seok-woo helps me step out of his car. I look at the big building that's in front of me. I can't believe it. "Lotte World." We both say at the same time. "But why are we here? It's past their closing time." I ask him. "Trust me." He takes my hand and walks towards the entrance. The gates open and the lights start turning on at once.

"Wow..." I look around the place. The bright lights make the pink color jump out of it's place. The sparkling of the glitters that's literally everywhere. It's so beautiful. "How did you manage for this to happen?" "A friend of mine works here, so I asked him for a little help." I can see how happy he is by saying this.

I've never been this impressed by a man before. It's just a date. The first one. And he already went all out of his way. "I think I might like your friend." I say in a teasing way. "Oh no." He grabs my hand and runs to the first rollercoaster he sees. "Let's try this one." We both put our seatbelts on. An employee comes over to us and checks if our seatbelts are locked well. Later on I hear somebody's voice echoing through the speakers.

"Welcome to Lotte World. I'm here to make sure you're having a good time. Buckle up and enjoy your ride."

Seconds later the rollercoaster starts I can feel the adrenaline rush through my body. Seok-woo is screaming like crazy with his hands in the air. I laugh as I look at him. He seems like he really likes it. The wind blows through his hair, making his middle part turn into a stage of just some messy hair.

As soon as the rollercoaster stops we get out. "More! I want to go in more." I say like a little kid giving Seok-woo my puppy eyes as he looks at me. "I was thinking the same." He walks to another one and I follow him. We go from rollercoaster to rollercoaster. Laughing, screaming, having fun.

We walk in a restaurant and I can see that there's a table set just for him and me. Seok-woo pulls out a chair for me. I thank him and sit down on the chair. "Order whatever you want, everything is taken care of." He sits down in front of me and studies the menu.

"I'm not going to lie but I am impressed, Seok-woo." He looks at me. "Oh? How come so?" "This was just more a date for me to get my card back and you did all of this? You had your friend to take time for our date in Lotte World." A smile is to see on his lips. "You're the first man to ever do this." "I can sense that there's going to be a second date then." "Maybe." The waitress comes over to our table and we order our food.

After eating we walk out of Lotte World. "I called for a taxi so that you can go straight home. Don't want you to drive around late." "Tiana I really could've driven you to your place." He says as he looks at me. "It's fine Seok-woo. I really enjoyed this night with you. I hope we can do this again." I say with a smile. "We will do it again."

My taxi has arrived. "Well I have to go." "Wait. Here," he gives me my card "so you can pay for you taxi." "Thank you." Seok-woo leans in closer and I feel two warm lips pressing against my cheek. They stay there for a few seconds then I feel the cold wind on my skin again. "Good night, Tiana." I get in the taxi. "Good night, Seok-woo." He closes the door for me and the taxi driver drives off.

I lay my head back on the car seat and let out a sigh. I touch my cheek where Seok-woo's lips were just a few minutes ago. How is he so calm and kind? He's so sweet. We actually had fun tonight and it excites me. The car stops minutes later in front of my apartment building. I pay the driver and thank him.