4

If they loved you as much as you loved them would you be happy?

———

"Why was he holding you like that if you don't know him?" We're sitting both in his car whilst he's driving, his eyes focused on the road, I can sense the... jealousy? "I was about to fall so he just held me tight." I lie, resting my hand on his.

"I believe you," a little smile appears on his face "it's 12 am exact, the night is still young. Let me take you somewhere." "Is this going to be a surprise again?" "Yes, and you will like it." He speeds up as I turn on the radio and look out of the windows.

The car stops and Seok-woo gets outs. A few seconds later my car door opens as I see a hand to help me out. "The Trick Eye Museum." I whisper walking closer to the building. "Don't tell me you also have a friend who works here too." I turn around facing Seok-woo. "Secret. I reserved both places for a night. Just for us two." I look at him in disbelief.

"That must have cost you a lot of money." "And it was worth it all," he smiles at me "let's get in." He's holding one of his hand on my lower back leading me inside of the museum. I walk in further and it just looks like so much fun. The art is in 2-D but it looks so real.

Both in still our dress and suit we take some pictures and have a lot of fun. "Look," I point at a painting "it's the moon." I walk to it slowly while my eyes admire it. "I literally love the moon. It gives me peace, hope, it calms me down." I touch the moon just to end up feeling the wall.

"It reminds me of nights I used to be happy. I want to be happy again. I want to be... loved." I whisper still touching the wall. I feel a grab at my arm making me turn around. "I want to be the one who will make you feel loved."

His hand caresses my cheek while his other moved from my arm to my lower back pulling me closer to him. His eyes looking in mine, right in my soul. "I've just known you for a few weeks. What are you doing to me Tiana?" And just then I feel his warm lips on mine, moving them slowly.

I can sense how long he has been wanting to do this, I kiss him back making the kiss more passionately. His lips move hungrily but carefully on mine. I break the kiss slowly and look at him. "You drive me crazy." He whispers on my lips, I smile and give him a hug. "Let's go."

~~~

"It was just a kiss!" I reassure Nedati. "Just a KISS?! Your "just a kiss" got in the tabloids little miss." "Wait what? How?" I walk over to Nedati and stand next to him. "Here." BREAKING: ACTOR KIM SEOK-WOO SPOTTED WITH MYSTERIOUS WOMAN. I start reading the article.

"But we were alone. How would they get all of these pictures?" I look at the others. "Some of them are taken outside of my apartment. That means we have been followed." I sigh. Phone! Where's my phone? "I will be right back." I run to my office to get my phone and call Seok-woo.

After three rings the phone gets picked up. "How di-" "I know, I will deal with it. Should I get them deleted? Should I say we're a couple? Do you want us to be in a secret relationship or can whole Korea know?" He rattles all of the questions without breathing. "Seok-woo! Breathe. It's okay, I don't mind, it's just... it was so out of the blue."

"So you're okay with it? Really? You want to date me? I can let everyone know about us?" I laugh at the way he keeps rattling. "Just meet me in half an hour at the coffee shop, okay?" I say while putting my jacket on. "Okay." He hung up.

"Tiana, where are you going?" "I will be right back Nedati, I have an appointment." "Just make sure to be back on time." I nod and walk towards the elevators.

He stands up as soon as he sees me walking towards me and wraps his arms around me. "Hey, how are you?" I hug him back and can't hold back my smile. "I'm actually very good. How are you?" "The same as you." He smiles and looks at me.