4

Toji held your chin in his index finger and thumb, holding out from crushing your sore jaw

"You still sore?~" He asked mockingly, slowly picking at your worth. Your tough nature being belittled by this man.

You softly grunted, as his head loomed over your own, strands of his hair irritated your thick eyelashes, as he held your face to his. "You look so pretty distressed." He cooed.

Without warning. He pushed all your weight onto his king mattress.

"I think we could have a little fun~" Having no will to resist his attempt, you sighed.

He parted your legs, placing himself between them to place rough but tender kisses against your clit before licking long stripes up and down your wet folds. He circled your clit, covering your own pussy with your arousal.

You gripped onto his hair, your eyes shutting close from the sensation of barely having anything at all. While using his finger to pleasure your needy hole. Moving his tongue in and out of your slit.

Before making you cum.

"Fuck.."

"I hate you."

"Be quiet and put your ass up."

Obeying his demands, you arched your back. Shoving your face into a nearby pillow, spreading your legs for him. He spit on his cock, pumping himself gently before spitting on your cunt and lining himself up with your hole, while gripping onto your hips.

He achingly poked his tip into your pussy before bottoming out inside of you, continuously hitting your g-spot roughly.

His rough, long strokes made —you— a tough ass bitch, into a moaning mess, begging him for more. He snaked one of his hands from your hips onto your throat, grasping it tightly, as he leaned down to whisper in your ear. "See~ I knew you'd be begging for my cum."

Everytime he slammed his pelvis into yours, a string of curses left your mouth. This man was putting you into a state of pure euphoria. Finally, you gave in, grinding your ass against him. Causing him to groan.

"Fuck, yes." He used his free hand to abuse your swollen clit. His thrusts starting to become more erratic at the feeling of your walls clenching tightly around his cock. "You want to be my cum dumpster so bad, don't you? Fucking slut."

his words sear their way down your body and you convulse in his hold, pussy holding down tight on his cock, as loud groan from his mouth as he came inside you.

his hips slapping hard against yours, his long fingers kneading ruthlessly at your ass as he grinds his cum deep inside your body, making sure you can't feel anything but the twitch and pulse of his cock.

He squeezed your waist ruthlessly, only letting go to collapse next to you, "Your pussy tasted so sweet, love."

🕷

edited january 25th (1) august 13 (2)