10

enjoy mi amors

enjoy mi amors

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈'𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈'𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋. His family stood over his open casket,— hot tears came down from their faces, after all his death was so sudden. Not even one person — not even his mother saw his autopsy reports. Looking back on the last time you saw him you could of handled it better.

FLASHBACK

Once you and Satoru were done, you decided to call back Nanami since the call had been disconnected for too long. After calling him two times and he didn't answer, you hung up—after you made Satoru rub your feet. "Toru don't rub to hard" Satoru hummed, no doubt — he loved you, he loved being around you. Just not rubbing your feet. "So Nanami won't answer you?" you nodded, opening your eyes only to close them— because of tiredness. "He'll call eventually [n/n]."

PRESENT

Toji who had wanted to meet Nanami for awhile came with you to the funeral — while meeting and giving your condolences to his family, Toji stuck to you the whole time. 'I honestly don't know why I'm still involved with this man.' you thought while Toji put his hands on your hips — as someone requested to feel your tiny baby bump, barely showing through your dress.. Being full of pregnancy hormones — and sparkling water, you said yes.

A small smile graced the persons lips, "How many months are you?" they spoke. Toji leaned down, getting close to your ear, "3 months." you looked up at him, your eyes silently saying "nigga you were counting?" After small conversation with the person. Toji ushered you away. "[N/n]~ I want to get out of here. Funeral's for a person I don't know suck."

Toji was bratty—and it irked the shit out of you. "Toji-" You paused— thinking of the perfect way to beat him with your words. He stared down at you, waiting for your words. With a bashful look. "What your not going to do is— disrespect my dead friend. Your word might have not been offensive to you but— it was to me."

Toji blinked. Actually, he was taken back by your words. You usually called him a 'bitch ass nigga' and slapped you. Maybe because Nanami was important to you? or more than a friend? He couldn't wrap his head around it.

Getting himself together, he clicked his tongue. "Sorry" He murmured.

You backed away from him, your lips curved down into a frown. "Nothing your ass says is genuine is it? Even if you didn't know Nanami, show some fuckin' decency." you snapped. You walked over to the table where your stuff was, dragging your phone from your pocket.

Toji frowned, following behind you. "I'm calling an Uber." You said, tapping your phone harshly. Why had his comments made you so mad? it was unearthing, Though— you felt as if something was wrong. "[Y/n]–"

"Toji. I honestly don't know how I feel right now and I need a few days—maybe weeks to, you know? figure it out."

"You're making a big deal out of this."

"Yeah, okay ."

🕷

🕷

edited jan 25 (1) august (13)