7 | prt 1

( before we start , i got nothing to say ILY ENJOY ! ) TWO PART SMUT THIS IS A SMUT , INCLUDING : oral , threesome, other things idk the name of rn

"So. [N/n], Who got you pregnant?" [F/n] pulled your cheek as you ate some leftover rice she made. Before answering you stuffed your face, "I don't remember-" "Fuck you mean you don't remember? Imma need you to remember, single mothers are common as hell."

Once the thought of being a mother crossed your mind, it felt nostalgic. Making you remember your own mother.

"I might not keep the child." [F/n] furrowed their brows, pushing their lips together to a frown. "You just found out, think about it first atleast." [F/n] continued to reason with you until her doorbell rung.

"You got a boyfriend or something [f/n]?"

"I don't like men like that [n/n]."

Your eyes widened at her statement, your lips curved up into a slight smile.
"I'll go get it then" you shoved the bowl of rice towards her and dashed to the door.

You opened it silently, the person at the door made your lips go down into a frown. Your arms crossed, an unpleasant expression on your face. "Toji."

"Baby~ don't say my name like that." Looking at his face made you want to throw up, every emotion in your body heightened. "[N/N] CLOSE MY DOOR HOE!" [f/n] yelled with no warning from their kitchen.

Toji licked his lips and narrowed his eyes at f/n. "Who's this?"

Toji opened your legs, as [F/n] parted her lips. "Let's have your friend watch, hm?" he fixed himself so his head was enclosed by your thighs. His calloused hands bound your hands above your head. "Toji can we not-" Your "pleads" went to deaf ears. Without moving from his place he called to [F/n].

"Ride her face"

"what?..."

"Just do it"

Toji let go of your hands. Still waiting for her to walk over to you.

[F/n] hesitated, not because she didn't want to, she was afraid of cutting of your air flow to the cells in your stomach.

"hurry up i'm horny." Toji rolled his eyes in displeasure, making [F/n] hurry to position them self on top of your face.

her dripping pussy right in front of you serving as proof of her undeniable arousal.

her hands finding purchase on the headboard, she slowly lowered her hips down only to hear an impatient growl leave Toji, reluctantly your arms wrapping themselves tightly around her thighs and pulling her down onto your open mouth. a gasp left her at your use of strength { making it seem you wanted to get it over with } and the way your tongue moved, like you'd done this before. It made immediate contact with her throbbing clit, thighs tensing with the effort of trying to keep herself up.

the little jolts and squirms as [f/n] whined and started grinding her hips down making Toji's cock twitch painfully inside his pants, just from watching. He took that as a sign to undo his pants, leaving him in his boxers.

The sundress you decided to wear was the cause of all of this, Toji thought it made you look cute, too cute. He wanted to be the one to defile that cuteness.

Now the top of dress exposed your breasts, while the hem was rolled up. exposing your pussy.

 exposing your pussy

edited jan 25th.

honestly this is so refreshing from our old writing- like you can see improvement in maes writing.