14

"YK YOURE THE BITCH RIGHT?"

TW: ABUSIVE TENDENCIES

TW: ABUSIVE TENDENCIES. Toji being a narcissist ( the usual ) MANIPULATION. Slut shaming

After catching Toji and [F/n] in bed, you decided it'd be best if Toji never saw you again ; Because of course he was happy with his new fuck buddy. As you sat on your mom's couch, Megumi was laying across your legs. You watched as his chest went up and down and soft snores came from his lips.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

You turned your head, parting your lips. "Who the hell would be calling me at 7:00 am" You considered your options, Gojo KNEW not to try that shit with you. Geto was a different story, but he wouldn't even try that and Nanami.....Well. You decided to not answer it but after 3 or 4 constant missed calls, you reluctantly picked up the phone. "HELLO?"

"HEY BABY."

His voice was deep, the way he said 'baby' made your knees lock instinctively. You snapped back from your gushing, back into reality. You were sure that the tension between you couldn't even be cut with a knife. Again, reluctantly you spoke up, "Toji—" you paused, hearing that he was clearing his throat like he was about to speak. "Why aren't you at your apartment mama." you closed your eyes and answered him sharply, "i'm staying with my mom."

He grunted from the other end of the call. "Come stay with me—" His words forreal left you dumbfounded, why wasn't he saying anything? "No." He sighed, "I'm coming to get you." Tears threaten to come from your eyes, you didn't want to go back. The way he spoke to you made you feel like a child, never in your 22 years of living have you ever felt so vulnerable before. "Baby, I miss you and MY son." MY? MY WHAT? At this point, the tears that you were holding back were pouring from your eyes.

"Toji, you should of thought about that when u slept with my best friend and Megumi is not YOUR son, He's supposed to be ours." In the background you could hear the sounds of a door chime, and the lyrics to 'YIKES' by Nicki Minaj. Your heart dropped, he was at the strip club were you "worked"

"Toji where are you right now?" you kept your voice quiet in order not to wake Megumi. Toji was silent, until he ultimately spoke, "You don't want me to tell them do you?" You cocked ur head to the side in confusion, "What?"

"Don't be fucking dumb mama. Y'know, about the lil scandal you and your boss had, all those times you were getting paid to take his dick insteada doing your damn job?" You remained silent, no words could express how angry you were. The ONLY person who could possibly know that was [F/N]. "She told you." you said, you could sense Toji's smirk through the phone. "I never know my baby, was such a SLUT." you couldn't breathe, your throat was getting tight, and your lungs felt like they couldn't take anymore air. "Just come back to me, ok? i promise to make it better."

You felt so weak for what you were about to say, it made your skin crawl. But in truth, you NEEDED him; something in your brain clicked. YOU NEEDED BOTH OF THEM. "I take your silence as a yes. i'll be over there in 20."

As he hung up the call, a wave of emotions washed over you, you cried. So hard that you had to cover your mouth to contain yourself, Megumi sensing your discomfort, started to wake up. He rubbed the fat of his cheeks against your thighs, trying to push himself up to stand. "Oh 'gumi" his tanned cheeks pushing up against you with his hands braces on your legs made you smile.

You picked him up and he laid his head to your chest. Your tears dried, though your heart felt heavy and your stomach had practically dropped to your ass.

You felt OK?

                      ONE MORE CHAP LEFT

                      ONE MORE CHAP LEFT