Prologue

I battled my way through the bitter wind and rain, running to school, late as usual. Unfortunately, I had chosen this day to not wear a coat and I was now dearly paying for that decision.

Soon after, I arrived at the school gates, panting like I had just ran a marathon.

The receptionist gave me a dirty look, narrowing her eyes at my now wet hoodie and skinny jeans. She resembled a middle aged version of Regina George and her preppy personality supported that assumption.

"Evelyn Summers," Mrs Martin muttered disapprovingly, "Late again, are we? What's the excuse this time?"

"I overslept," I said, honest for once. I was one of those people who could sleep through just about everything, so a broken alarm clock would only complicate matters further.

She gave me another piercing look and after assuring that she would sign me in, said, "Now get out of here! I've got a new student to look out for."

"We have a new student?" I asked, "What grade?"

"Junior year, just like you." Suddenly, Mrs Martin's face lit up, and she smiled falsely at me.

"Eve, dear, would it be alright if you showed the new student around the school and befriend him? I have an awful amount of work to do today, and I'd appreciate it if you helped me."

I was going to decline immediately, until she said something to make me stop dead in my tracks.

"I'll be sure to not call in your parents about what you did last week. After all, you have had a clean record for four years."

If my parents had found out that I'd punched a boy in the face at school, they would lose their shit. But technically, Josh Springer deserved what he got. He was the biggest jerk I had ever met and had an ego the size of The Milky Way Galaxy. I had been waiting to do that for a total of five years since I had first met that dick.

"Sounds good to me. Well...ahem...maybe I could take you up on that offer, Mrs Martin." I said.

"I thought so," she smiled brightly, "Just meet me here at eleven o'clock."

"Sure," I returned her false smile with one of my own (but it ended up looking more like a grimace), "I'll just go to class now."

I walked to the Biology labs in solemn silence, sulking over my misfortune.

"May I ask why you're late, Miss Summers, for the third week in a row?" Mr Faron asked irritatedly as soon as I had step foot into the lab.

Mumbling a curt apology and eyes glued to the linoleum floor, I slumped over to my empty row at the back of the table. I was alone and that was how I liked it to be. The class ignored me as usual, mentally judging me in their heads.

God, she's weird!

She has no social life whatsoever.

Freak!

She has the fashion sense of a dead walrus.

Settling down into my seat, I pulled my books and listened to Mr Faron's droning voice, rambling on about mitochondria. I wasn't a bad student, but that didn't mean I would willingly listen to the meaningless gibberish rapidly pouring out of his mouth.

A torturous half an hour later, the class ended to my utmost relief. I rushed out immediately at the stroke of eleven, occasionally waving at a passing acquaintance.

Breathless, I arrived at the entrance of Mrs Martin's office.

She must have seen me standing awkwardly outside the door, debating on whether to knock or not, as she muttered, "Come in Eve; he's waiting for you."

Little did I know that walking into her office would transform my life forever. The day that I met him.

Hello Everyone.

I am planning to make this story as unique as possible, so I'd really appreciate it if you gave it a try.

I am debating on whether to continue this, so please vote and comment on whether I should. I also have a Neymar Jr. version which is similar to this.

I will also add other Viners/former MAGCON members to this story

Thank you 🙌