Chapter 6

Phil placed Tommy down in his bed and tucked him in. He placed Henry right next to his sleeping son, careful not to wake him up. He quietly shut the door and went to tuck in his other two boys. Wilbur and Techno still had their flower crowns on. The two were throwing pillows at each other. One hit Phil in the face and he stared down at them.

Wilbur sunk into his shoulders and pointed at Techno. "He threw the pillow at me first."

"Heh?! You threw it at me!" Techno said, ready to beat Wilbur up.

Phil pinched the bridge of his nose. "I don't care who threw what at who, just take off your flower crowns, and go to bed."

Wilbur and Techno carefully took off their crowns and placed it beside their bed. Phil still had his on, and would take it off when he would go to bed. The two boys laid down in bed and let their father tuck them in. Phil pulled back Wilbur's hair and kissed him on the head. He then went over to Techno and did the same thing. Phil went to door, shut off the lights, and shut the door behind him. Leaving the boys alone in the darkness.

"So, what do you think you're gonna get for our birthday." Wilbur asked Techno, sitting up in his bed.

"The sword that dad had promised me." Techno answered. He tried to fall asleep, but Wilbur wouldn't let him.

"That's seriously all you want?"

"Well, what do you want?"

"I want a new guitar." Wilbur said, you could tell he was smiling when he spoke.

"I thought you already had a guitar." Techno turned around to face Wilbur.

"I did, one of the strings broke. Then Tommy took it and brought it outside. He forgot it out there and it filled up with water, from the rain." Wilbur said. "That was really fun to find."

Techno let out a laugh. He laid on his back and thought about how their birthday was in 2 days. They would be turning sixteen in a couple days and they couldn't wait. Phil had said that he would be gone in the morning, so Wilbur and Techno would have to watch over Tommy. Wilbur guessed he was going to go get their presents. Wilbur laid down and they both let their minds take them to the land of dreams

---

Phil walked into his room, shut the door behind him, and turned off the lights except for his lamp. He took off his hat and crown, placing it on his bedside table. Laying down in bed, Phil took out his book about the End. Kristen had given it to him many years ago. The book told of a place where many people were trapped and turned into enderman by the Ender dragon. It was very good and Phil loved to read about it.

He could hear Wilbur and Techno talking. Phil giggled a little and let them talk. He could tell that Techno sounded annoyed from Wilbur. Phil always loved listening to his boys talk, even if they were fighting. Wilbur and Tommy have always sounded like Kristen and had her loving personality. The way Wilbur had always cared for Tommy and Techno made Phil smile. Techno had reminded Phil of when he was younger, on how they both wanted to fight. 

After Phil was done reading, he placed the book on the table and laid down in bed. As he started to rest his eyes, a flash of blue flew across the window. It startled him. He got up and looked out the window. Phantoms were flying above, but not close enough to do that. He was confused, but laid back down in bed and rested. Letting his tiredness take him away from reality.