Chapter 9

tw: blood, stabbing, animal dying

When Tommy and Henry go to the creak, Tommy sat down on the grass and watched the fish swim by. They weren't large fish, but they were cool. This was also a place where Tommy liked to try and fly. He spread out his wings and flapped them. He always got his wings ready to try and fly.

"Ready to watch me fly, Henry?" Tommy asked Henry, who was laying on the ground and not taking his eyes of Tommy.

Tommy opened his wings up wide. He flapped them very hard until he got up a couple feet in the air. It felt nice to have the wind under his face and under his wings. It felt like freedom. He couldn't wait until he could fly as high as his father. Watching Phil fly felt like everything was possible, that's why Tommy always tried. He couldn't wait to fly up in the air by himself and be free.

Tommy could only stay up there for a couple seconds before falling to the ground. He was disappointed, but started to try again. 

Once he got up in the air, a growl came from the woods. A couple of wolves came out. from their hiding spots, reveling snarls. Tommy fell to the ground and sat in fear at them. He couldn't take his eyes off the threat in front of him. He was too scared to move, but Henry wasn't. Henry stood up and in front of Tommy. The wolves stood there for a couple seconds before deciding to attack.

The lead wolf ran and bit Henry's leg. Henry huffed in pain and used his head to hit the wolf off. The two other wolves went for Tommy. He stood up and ran into the forest, wolves following behind. He could hear their barking close behind him. It frightened him more than ever. 

"Help me!" Tommy cried, running as fast as he could.

One of the wolves jumped on Tommy and they both fell to the ground. It had put it's foot on him, so he couldn't move. It hurt his arm. The wolf snarled and opened his mouth up. The wolf's head went down, but it never hit him. Henry had pushed off the wolf  from Tommy. 

"Henry!" Tommy sobbed, holding his injured arm.

Henry, once again, stood in front of Tommy and shielded him from the wolves. You could see blood gushing down his front leg, where the lead wolf had bit him. 

The wolves walked closer and closer. Tommy was afraid and wanted someone to come save him. He could hear the wolves starting to circle the two. Henry huffed and walked closer to Tommy, protecting him. 

The wolves started to run towards the two. Tommy started closed his eyes and saw a flash of blue in-between them. The wolves jumped back and whined. They still tried to get to them , even though blue flash's blinded them. Tommy was not hurt from the light, but felt saved. He felt safe all of a sudden, like something was watching out for him.

One of the wolves got through the wall of blue light and ran towards Tommy. Afraid, Tommy used his grey wings to cover his body. He knew that this could be the end.

"Tommy!" Techno yelled, hitting the wolf out of the air.

When Tommy opened his eyes, he saw that the blue light was gone and Techno fighting the wolves. He used his sword to hit the wolf and keep it as far away from Tommy as possible. It never stopped fighting. The wolf jumped on Techno and pushed him down to the ground. Tommy could clearly see Techno's red glowing eyes. 

The two fighting and fight, until Techno was able to get the wolf off of him. Techno held the wolf down on the ground and raised his sword. He brought it down and the wolf died. Tommy feared his brother more. Techno was covered in blood and new scars, that the wolf had created. The two other wolves had ran off, in fear of Technoblade.

Techno slowly turned towards Tommy. His red beating eyes looked angry. 

"What do you think you were doing?" Techno asked, his voice stern and enraged.