THE BACKSTORY

CHAPTER-1

THERE IS AN AUTHOR NOTE DOWN THERE:-

JonBenét Patricia Ramsey: was an American child beauty queen who was killed at the age of 6 in her family home, in Boulder Colorado.

 A very lengthy handwritten ransom note was found in the home. Her father John, found the little girl's body in the basement about 7 hours after she was reported missing.

JonBenét was found with a broken skull from a blow to the head, she had also been strangled; a garrote (chain, rope, or scarf used to strangle a person) was found tied around her neck.

The autopsy report stated JonBenét Ramsey's official cause of death as 'Asphyxia by strangulation associated with craniocerebral trauma. Her death had been ruled a homicide. This case had gained a lot of public and media interest because PatsyRamsey (her mother) had entered JonBenét into a series of child beauty pageants.

The Boulder police had first suspected Patsy Ramsey to have written the 'ransom' note, and that the note and appearance of the child's body had been staged in order to cover up the murder, both the police and the district attorney had ruled JonBenet's Brother Burke out who was 9 at the time of the murder. The Ramsey parents gave several televised interviews but resisted the police questioning on their own terms.

In October 2013 unsealed court documents revealed that a 1999 grand jury had recommended filing charges against the Ramsey's for permitting the child to be in a life-threatening situation. John and Patsy were also accused of hindering the prosecution of an unidentified person who had committed the crime. The DA had determined that there was insufficient evidence to pursue a successful indictment.

In 2002, the DA successor took over the case and pursued the theory that an intruder had committed the crime. In 2003, DNA evidence was found on the clothes of the victim, which belonged to a male. The family's DNA had been excluded from the match.

***

If y'all think that this is way too small, that was my plan. It is supposed to be short. I'm just a kid. I'm sorry if you find mistakes. And this is something that happened in reality, and if there is some wrong information, I'm sorry. I'll do my best to change it.

And through this, I'm not trying to pinpoint or blame this murder on anyone. This is just my theory you can have yours. I'm sorry if I hurt you. And keep in mind, I'm a kid I have like zero ideas how things work, so don't hurt me.

Thank you.

Me.