Chapter 3

(okay I am going to write the start of this in 3rd person please comment if you prefer that over first person)

(Third Person)

Cartman had spent a good hour crying by the toilet which made him feel a little better, but he now had a throbbing migrane. He was confused and scared which made him angry! He got up from the floor wiping his face with his sleeve and went back into his room. He stopped in front of Butters sleeping figure and stared down at the blonde, a twist of emotions filled him. He gulped back his rational thoughts and sat down by Butters, he moved Butters arm which was covering his face. He looked down and bit his lip.

Was he really going to do this?

His eyes traced the shape of Butters lips, a smiled came to Cartman's face which was soon replaced with a frown of confusion. He didn't know if his dream was just a dream or if it was a hidden desire. He didn't want to be gay but if he was... well he wasn't going to take shit from homophobes! He was going to proudly come out and flipped anyone off who said anything against him! He sighed and slowly leaned down, his face heated with every centimeter closer his lips got to Butters. He froze when he finally made contact; he was actually kissing Butters! He pressed closer and his hand began to cup the side of Butters cheek. Cartman's stomach felt funny like butterflies were fluttering around, it wasn't unpleasent but it made him nervous. He pulled away, his hand went to his lips and he stared at the sleeping blonde. Yep... He had definently felt something... He swore under his breath and ran to his bed. He hid himself under the covers as he curled up into a ball. His brave rant about coming out as a proud gay was long gone and filled with fear for two reasons... One he knew he was going to be bullied if anyone found out and two he might be crushing on Butters! He laid awake thinking up horrible scenes where people find out and reject him, even Butters won't accept him! He knew what he had to do! He will never come out, he will hide his feelings and hopefully this phase will pass. Somewhere in his thought he fell into a dreamless sleep.

Butters POV

The sound of the doorbell woke me up, my eyes shot open and I groggily looked around. Eric was in his bed covered my blankets and hugging his pillow, it was kind of cute. Another sharp ring chimed and I hopped up frantically throwing my blanket off and running down the stairs. "C-coming!" I shouted and yanked the door open. Tweek stood there with wide red eyes and messier hair than usual. "Oh golly! Tweek!? What's wrong!?" Tweek just whimpered and covered his eyes. I wrapped my arms around him and led him inside as we walked to the kitchen I stroked his hair gently and hushed him. I sat him down on a island chair and hurriedly prepared a pot of coffee to calm my twitchy friend. My eyes went from what I was doing to him, he looked awful and scared but not just his normal kind of fear stricken caused by gnomes and other things others couldn't see but the kind of fear you get when you know you screwed up and you're not sure what to do at all. Only one name came to mind Craig Tucker. I poured the hot black liquid into a mug and added a spoon of sugar. I walked over and slid the cup over to Tweek as I sat across from him. He frantically grabbed the mug and took a big gulp, I opened my mouth to say it was hot but Tweek didn't seem to care of notice... "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, Tweek wiped his face and sniffle before nodding.

"I-I m-made gah!-Craig angry at m-me!" Was all he could choke out before bursting back into tears. I sighed and reached across the table to hold Tweeks hand in an attempt to comfort him. "I'm sure he's not really angry, you know how Craig reacts without thinking and says cruel things" I tried to reassure him but knowing Tweek his paranoia was in full kick and so was his anxiety, he had a lot of issues.
"T-this was d-different!" Tweek sobbed "He gah! He y-yelled at me and called me a-a spazz and o-other names that gah! I g-get called a-at s-s-school!" Tweek began pulling his hair and blaming himself. I frowned, it's not like Craig to yell and for him but to called Tweek names that he beats kids up for calling Tweek ... Somethings not right...