chapter 3

"Y/N, these are my friends, karl, quackity, and george dream will come soon" you nod your head while trying to avoid eye contact with anyone " im going to go to the food court, do yall want to come with" says karl "can i come?" you say while trying to stand behind sapnap, karl gets a bit upset

KARL P.O.V

yeah they are def together, why am i feeling this way i just met y/n? i dont really like seeing sapnap and y/n together.

karl grabs y/ns hand "What do you wanna get? dint worry, i know you were a bit uncomfortable with many people there" you start to smile a bit in relief "yeah thanks karl, i kinda want to get some burger king? can we go get some?" yeah sure, also whats your number? you get red a bit

Y/NS P.O.V

WOAHHHHHH, this is going a bit to fast, i mean i never gave a boy my number, but i mean why not karl seems so sweet and kind to me, he bought my favorite figure, i know we will be great friends :))

"yeah of course my number is *** *** ****" thanks so much y/n, i was just thinking if i got ur number we could text alot and stuff like that what would you want to get from burger king?"

"^you blush a bit^ can i get the bacon and cheese whopper?" you see sapnap, quackity, george and dream come to your table "hey y/n so meet my friends, the guy with the LAFD beanie is quackity" you look towards quackity " Heya" you look at his beanie and look back at him while smiling a bit " um hi there."
Y/N P.O.V
quackity looks very familiar...I feel like I've met him before but I'm sure this is my first time I met him.
"Anyways this is dream and George, Dream has dirty blonde hair and George is the one with black/brown hair" you get a bit tired and yawn, "hello dream and George" just call me clay said dream "oh okay nice to meet you clay and nice to meet you George"
"Tch, I'm here to I'm Alex don't always call me quackity" you feel you heart pumping badly and you start getting really red, you didn't even notice that Karl was still watching.
"Y/N you seem tired, do you wanna go shop anywhere else before the mall closes?" your eyes slowly close but you manage to stay awake "I'm good thank you karl, but I feel really tired" as soon as you say that, you get a call from your mom, you grab your phone and click accept. "Hello mom?" 'Hi sweetie, today I, really busy with work so I'll get a hotel room for now, I won't be home is that okay? are you afraid of still getting panic attacks" your stomach starts feeling sick "

o-oh okay mom, actually I'm with sapnap and his friends, would you mind if I stay with them for the night" "of course sweetie, just have a great time and stay safe" you smile "of course mom have a great afternoon bye" you end the call "What happen Y/N" asked sapnap,"My moms busy with work so she won't be home today tch, and I can't be home because um."
You stay silent for about 5 seconds "it's okay Y/N you don't have to say, do you guys want to stay at my house?" Asked quackity "I'd rather stay with dream" said George  all of y'all laugh " okay so, how about me, y/n Karl and sapnap go to my house for the night?? we all could stream aswell wouldn't that be nice?

Y/N S P.O.V
AHHH IM GONNA SPEND THE NIGHT WITH TWO MENN, AHHHH WHAT IF I STINK AND MATTER OF FACT IM STAYING AT ALEX'S HOUSE, WOAHH WHAT AND WE ARE GOING TO STREAM?? WHAT? THEY STREAM ON TWITCH??

"I mean like That's a great idea, I'll wait here with karl, and Y/N"
alright I'll bring my car I guess the two love birds COUGH COUGH dream COUGH George arent Gonna be in tonight's stream" said quackity "y/n do you want some cold water so you stay awake?" you lay you head down on Karl's shoulder " it's okay thank you though karl :)" you said while smiling

(MAYBE JUST ME BUT I SOMEHOW SHIP Y/N WITH KARL SHJDND)

words:746