chapter 7

(time passes by 1 week)

you and the rest of the guys had a blast with each other, you both did a baking stream, webcam stream, and many other stuff, but you had to go back to your house for the rest of the time, you didnt want to upset your mom for being with your friends for 2 weeks straight, 

"well im going to miss you guys, im going back to florida with dream, bye guys" said sapnap while he hugs all of you, "it was fun being with you for a while sapnap, text me when you get home!" you said while smiling but tearing up a bit as you watch sapnap, grab his suit cast and go to the passenger section " well i have to go aswell" said karl, karl straight away hugs you tightly while having a frown on his face " i wish i could stay for some time but i cant, bye y/n , bye alex" said karl as he aswell gets his suit cast and walks over to the check out area with sapnap, "well i have to go aswell alex," you say while your smile fades away to a frown as you hug him thightly " ill see you soon alex, good bye".

you start walking away but alex grabs your hand " Wait" said alex, you turn around and face alex " i just want to say thank you for staying fro a while, i know it was hard you didnt have any of your clothes with you so you had to use ours, ill miss you" said alex as he starts tearing up a bit, you hate the fact of seeing alex this way so you rush over to him and hug him "ill miss you aswell alex, we will meet up soon i promise, i just have to go right now" you said while you tear up a little bit, you both wave goodbye and you walk over to the check out area where you see sapnap and karl getting their suit cases checked, you watch as they both go up the elevator as you wave them goodbye.

 ( time passes and sapnap and karl are home and you currently are in the plane) you starting watching movies for 3 hours and decide to take a nap, you suddently wake up in the middle of the night to a notifacation

                  QuackityHQ is now Following you on Twitter, Add Back.

You immediately  add alex back, you get curious and go on his page, you see a post he made nto so long ago with the caption

                           "Miss you guys a much, mostly Y/N : ))))"

You smiled and responded back with

                                   "I miss you a bunch aswell quackity <333"

you fall asleep with your notifacations off while listening to "Your New Boyfriend" by your old friend wilbur, you didnt realize the time and you feel someone softly tapping your shoulder " ma'am?? the flight has ended you may go now" you wake up while feeling very embrassed " thank you a bunch ma'am have a good day" you say as you quickly grab your lugage. 

you meet up with your friend alan who lives very close to you and decided to pick you up from the airport, "thank alot alan, it was fun in mexico, alex's mom was super kind to me, the food was great me and alex had so much fun i wish i could go back" you explained to him with every detail "oooo😏" said alan, "looks like someone has a little crush" you turn red and ace him " i do not have a crush on him, hes just a very good friend, plus sapnap and karl were there aswell so it wasnt just me and alex alone" you said while facing the window and covering your face, alan laughs a bunch and you decide to laugh with him,  i mean the whole liking alex part was just a joke

right?

you arive home and you see your mom with a bunch of bags which looks like from your local mall " oh lord, what did she get now?" you said while whinning a bit" you wave back to alan and walk up to your mom, " what did you get this time " you said while smiling a bit about to laugh" you mom smiles right back at you" I GOT YOU SOME NEW CLOTHES!, i saw on this boy named quackityhq's twitter and saw that you were in it, were you with this adorable young man this whole time? ARE YOU  TO TOGETHER??"

your mom said while being super hyper and excited " no mom dont jump into conclusions'! me and sapnap and my new best friend karl were with him the whole time we had a blast " you said while trying to change the topic, " well thats great atleast , you havent been outside in so long, at least your now starting to hang out with some friends, you should ask alex to come something maybe tomorrow"

Y/N P.O.V 

im sure my mom doesnt know what shes talking about, i clearly just came home from mexico now she wants alex to come, shes always crazy about boys when she was younger yet she still is, i mean i have karl and sapnap, i want to get to spend more time with alex the best way as posible. i should text alex often, people started shipping us together but he would always tell chat to stop, i would say the same thing but. " i also kinda liked them shipping me and him together".

"im really starting to like alex.."

(SPICYYY WOAHHH, im going to continue making chapters and stuff like that, im kinda busy with school work and stuff like that, have a great day and peace)