chapter 5

you knock on quackitys door, "come in" you come in with some chips in your hand, "your mom gave me some chips so we all can share btw" you place the bowl filled with Doritos. 

"oh okay, im just going to get my stream ready, let me just change the title and some other parts" karl walks in "oh hey quackity, hey y/n" said karl as he sits right beside you sharing some Doritos with you, after some time, sapnap came in "alrighty, lets get this stream on" 

quackity turns the stream on, plus you all are going to be reading some fanfics you saw on the internet  "hey chat, today we are going to be reading some fanfics that yall requested" said quackity, sapnap and quackity check the chat

        YusoToes:// maybe me but, like karl x Y/N forever -

   TacoBellSucks Responding to YusoToes:// i lowkey agree, look at them 

                           GabriellaBee:// SHIPPPPP

            ShayanDidntAsk://    bro get married already

Quackity and Sapnap turn around to see Karl tickling Y/N and both of them laughing "KARL I SWEAR STOP IM GOING TO KICK YOU"  you start laughing badly while trying to tickle karl " NO , YOU WONT BE ABLE TO TICKLE ME" says karl as he tickles you even faster.  quackity watches with an annoyed look on his face watching.

 quackity turns back around" chat dont say those type of things in my fucking chat." karl and y/n both stop tickling each other but both are still laughing alot. alex turns his camera off for a second, while trying to act like nothing happened, but chat starting getting suspicious.

       EdwardsWorld;// maybe me but it just got super dark when quackity looked at karl and y/n

         QuackitysFan:// woahh did quackity get a bit jealous???

quackity is still very annoyed, "okay chat, sorry for doing this, but its really late, im going to go to bed, bye chat" sapnap, you, and karl look at quackity "why'd you end the stream?" said karl, "oh yeah, because i dont want to DISTURB you and y/ns lovely TIME, now get out my room and sleep." 

you get a bit surprised but get up "here you go quackity, i saved plenty for you, goodnight sweet dreams " you said while you close the door, "hey alex, are you okay you wanna talk about it dude??" said sapnap while trying to calm alex down "well yeah it would be great to talk about it, but like. you promise not to tell anyone dude?" alex says while staring at the floor a bit annoyed and embrassed " i wont tell a single soul you can tell me anything" said sapnap, " well alright, 

it makes me a bit upset to see y/n and karl getting along so well like they are a couple, like i know i just met y/n but i want to get to know her alot better yk? it would be nice to talk to someone new" alex said while covering his face with his beanie "i completley understand alex, no need to be like that, ask her for her your number and discord, you both could start talking you know? she loves making new friends, she hasnt had any time to talk to george and dream so why not". 

"your right, i should go apologize to them both" alex gets up "by the way, thanks sapnap your a great friend" alex said while walking downstairs to the guest room to see karl setting up his computer and you unboxing her Zenitsu Figure "hey y/n i um."

 said alex while covering his face. " yes alex?" you asked while grabbing the stand for your Figure " um, sorry about all of that, i was just pretty upset that we barely had anytime to talk you know?? um, so whats her discord?"

Y/NS P.O.V 

I mean, he is right ive been talking to sapnap and karl this whole time, was he upset because me and karl were disturbing him? he ended the stream so quickly, i might get cancelled chat maybe say what was happening.

"its alright alex, im sorry to you had to end your stream super fast and you got annoyed because of me and karl, this really is my fault i should have started talking to you, but my discord is *****#3476 talk to me when you want" you said while smiling a bit 

ALEX P.O.V

i never got to notice how pretty y/n is, her smile just, makes my me happy and warms me up, should i tell her? wait no i shouldnt, im going  to sound like a complete weirdo, i just met her i cant just say that i like her already, what if shes a rude person? she cant be shes way to nice, i need to know more about her. 

"needless to say, can you ask your mom if you can stay for 2 weeks?" said alex but you get surprised " TWO WEEKS?! oh wait sorry i didnt mean to yell, its just that i should maybe go back and get some of my belongings you know?" you said while getting a bit red by just the thought of you with three men for 2 weeks straight  "oh i see, do you mind calling you mom? sapnap already knows where you live i mean he also has the keys isnt that right?" you nod your head "mm then its settled, you will be here for 2 weeks" said alex while smiling in joy, you notice him smiling, you smile back at him while blushing a bit.

(THIS IS SO SHORT, i want ppl to see this do i fr have to link my wattpad on tiktok??? anyways ENJOY MAKING MORE SOON)