Murdoc Niccals NSFW headcanons

request; "could we get some Murdoc nsfw headcannons please? 👉👈💚"

TW; NSFW!!

-As much as Murdoc is talk, he isnt much bite- he is a HUGE SWITCH.

-He loves tying you up, having you shaking, whimpering, and begging for him, every once and a while he ends up with a collar on, a cock ring, and his skin flushed red entirely (despite him being green lmao)

-He is very rough, whether it be with fucking, with his hands, or with his words. He loves degrading you (as long as you are okay with it). "Come on, darling, you can go for another round. You can't give up on me that easily, eh? Your body is telling me yes, look at you shake! I wanna see you break, love,"

-Murdoc is very vocal during sex. He has to be talking because you know he loves the sound of his own voice.

-He is always either dirty talking, groaning, growling, or his face is in your neck while he whispers unspeakable things to you.

-Murdoc can fuck almost anywhere, on almost anything. You guys totally haven't got caught like way too many times to count.

-He likes to mark you as well, whether it be to bite, scratch, or leave your body covered completely in hickeys.

-He has to be able to tell the next day of the aftermath.

-Even if it means leaving you sore and unable to move for a few days.

-Murdoc loves humiliating you too, he has this collar that he came home with. Big leather thing with cold metal rings and spikes that go outwards. He makes you wear it around the house when the two of you are alone.

-One time, you put it on him. He was so surprised because of the stinging cold sensation of the metal on him. He kept it on, to prove the point of it not being so bad. But we all know it was because he liked the feeling of it-