NSFW headcanons (w/ Ace, Stu,& Mudz)

(this won't include russ (i personally headcanon he is asexual) and i feel weird writing sexual things about noodle because i watched her grow up)

TW// NSFW, KIDS LOOK AWAY!!!

--

MURDOC:
- Ol' Mudzy is most definitely a switch, but mostly a top. Every once in a while you'll be his Master/Mistriss/Monarch, and the rest of the night he'll beg you to make him cum. It gives you a unique thrill, until the following night, he makes you as sore as you made him.
- Has a thing for having sex in public places.
- Degredation 
- In bed, he likes to call you darling or lovely. But only in a particular croaky, raspy tone that males the tips of your ears grow hot. He likes to mess with you when you go out to dinner with friends, he'll lean in real close and whisper something dirty into your ear.
- ALSO MASTER OF CUNNILINGUS/ORAL?? Literally sit on this mans face and its the ride of a life time- he will literally grab your hips and show you where to go. That and blowjobs, he could wrap his tongue around your cock wowow.

2-D:
- Fucking bottom, and no one can tell me otherwise. (unless he tries to please you in being a top, desperate whiney 'pretend top but actually a bottom' sex?? )
- Most definitely a pillow princess too, he liked to receive/give oral. The filthy stifled whines that fall from your lips are his motivation.
- Stu also has an unbelievably big sex-drive. Lots of things can set him off, making him horny in an instant. For example, passing by a mannequin that had lingerie on it in a clothing shop and commenting something as simple as, "How cute!" and there goes his mind. As you admire the beautiful clothing on the mannequin, he is staring off into space as he imagines it on you. 

ACE:
- Ace is a switch, and most definitely into bondage. You guys have to go by the stoplight-system. Green for "I'm good, keep going," Yellow for, "I'm almost not okay with this, please be cautious," and Red for, "Stop everything now, this isn't okay."
- If he is on top, he loves a certain type of degredation. Ex: "Aww, you want me to stop already? We just started and you are shaking so bad! Say our safe word if you want me to stop so badly," or "Come on, dollface, I know you can cum one more time. Do it for me," Along with other teasing comments.
- I feel like he is also into knife play, but it goes both ways. One day you'd grab his switchblade that lay on his bedside table and slowly drag the hilt of the weapon down his chest. (he was tied up so he couldn't have grabbed the knife anyway)
- Ace is very big into pet names, and it is very rare to see him calling you by your real name. Its almost always; 'Toots, Dollface, Doll, or any variation of what a old mobster would say in a 1930's movie,'